Transportation for kids in booster seats?

Chime

Mouseketeer
My kids still use backless boosters.

We’re flying into SNA. Are there any transportation services that offer booster seats?

We’d like to get right to our hotel so don’t want to take one of the buses, and I’m hoping to avoid lugging their regular booster seats around on the plane.

Lansky's cars service offers boosters (and a short stop at a grocery store on the way to your hotel). They receive positive reviews here. Also, have you looked at BubbleBum boosters (check Amazon.com)? Posters here use them and give good reviews. This has been the subject of a few recent threads. Do a search to see if more information comes up for you.

We’re flying into SNA. Are there any transportation services that offer booster seats?

We’d like to get right to our hotel so don’t want to take one of the buses, and I’m hoping to avoid lugging their regular booster seats around on the plane.

Since you are coming into SNA, you could use the Disneyland Resort Express bus, no boosters required. We use Uber and just bring a mifold portable booster.

We’ve also just invested in an inflatable portable booster for our upcoming DL trip, and future vacations with short car trips.

JAG Transportation (they are also Anaheim Towncar Services) offers car seats and booster seats too.

I suggest getting the portable boosters, there is the bubblebum which is inflatable and there is the mifold which is also small, mifold using straps to hold the belt down. the bubblebum uses that as well but since it's inflatable it will raise your kid higher than the mifold one.

My trip I have a bubblebum for my 4 year old and my 8 year old will use the mifold.

We've had a bubblebum for a couple years....it's perfect. We have a carabiner clip we use and my husband clips it to a strap on his backpack when we travel. We don't check it in the event luggage gets lost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter