• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transport From Resort to Wide World of Sports

dvcman54

Earning My Ears
I am going to be in Disney end of the month. I will be going to Wide World of Sports for a football game. I will have a EVC best way to get there. Please let me know

From AllEars:
TRANSPORTATION -- Bus transportation to ESPN Wide World of Sports is available from Disney's All-Star Resorts, Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort and Disney's Pop Century Resort on a limited schedule: Thursday - Monday 5 - 11 p.m. These buses will also run when events are taking place at the Sports Complex one hour prior to Sports Complex opening until 11 p.m. or Sports Complex close, whichever is later.

During the scheduled operating hours, buses from Disney's All-Star Resorts, Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort and Disney's Pop Century Resort to ESPN Wide World of Sports will arrive at the Sports Complex on the hour and half-hour

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter