Transport from Anaheim to LAX

I think I said I would report back about MidWilShuttle. They were amazing! Our flight was supposed to land at 10:30pm but ended up being delayed and we didn't land until 4:30/5:00am. They adjusted and picked us up! Our return trip was a breeze too and much faster than I expected.

I think I said I would report back about MidWilShuttle. They were amazing! Our flight was supposed to land at 10:30pm but ended up being delayed and we didn't land until 4:30/5:00am. They adjusted and picked us up! Our return trip was a breeze too and much faster than I expected.
Awesome! That was my experience too. My flight was on time but we waited sooooo so so long at LAX for our stroller to come out of the oversized luggage area. Like, hours. But the driver adjusted and was super patient and supportive and understanding about my anxious texts. They have my business for life now 😂

I would LOVE the chance to try out MidWil Shuttle but have now requested quotes FOUR times and had no response and also emailed the address given in a previous post and asked if there is an issue...no reply! Can anyone recommend anyone else? I was going to go with Towncar service but seen on their website they charge you waiting if your are delayed by an hour and as we are an international flight it could takes us ages to get through Security and Immigration! What about Prime Time-any good?

I would LOVE the chance to try out MidWil Shuttle but have now requested quotes FOUR times and had no response and also emailed the address given in a previous post and asked if there is an issue...no reply! Can anyone recommend anyone else? I was going to go with Towncar service but seen on their website they charge you waiting if your are delayed by an hour and as we are an international flight it could takes us ages to get through Security and Immigration! What about Prime Time-any good?
Have you tried calling? They're a small business so they might be slammed.

Security and immigration is, to be fair, quite a bit quicker since the new system of simplified arrival was brought in. We noticed this when we arrived on Christmas Day 2022. Our luggage also didn't take too long to get to us either, though there was a slight delay for trolleys.

It's all so confusing now. Used SuperShuttle in the past shared van and it was excellent. There are only 2 of us this time, and it appears most shared vans I'm going to pay the same price as a party of 5. We don't use Uber and at a place like LAX, I think it would stress me to the max. Looking at other options and I was trying to figure out what this LAXit lot is, and if I want to drag all my luggage from a cruise to something like that. 2 people, but because we will have 2 suitcases and 2 carryons, we have to buy an Executive SUV if I want curbside pickup using Prime Time. Is MidWilShuttle similar to Karmel where I'm going to pay the price of a family of 5? Open to suggestions for 2 people, 4 pieces of luggage, from LAX to a hotel in Anaheim near DL. I'm assuming a plain old Taxi would just be an astronomical price. Thanks in advance!

Maryliz- that's us to a "T"! Just 2 of us, we don't do Uber at home so don't see point in downloading it to use in USA. We are a couple of old f*rts who don't want to be dragging luggage all over the airport - I wish we had MDE here like Florida (hasn't got any more!!😭) Is that right about Prime Time forcing you to have a larger car if 2 people dare to bring 2 suitcases with them? That was going to be my next port of call!

We were all set to do Lanksy again, but they have written a 20% mandatory tip into their cost.

MidWilShuttle's quote was $100 less than Lanksy and we can tip what we feel is fair. Since it's only about $20 more than Lyft's quote, we'll be going with them this trip.

We were all set to do Lanksy again, but they have written a 20% mandatory tip into their cost.

MidWilShuttle's quote was $100 less than Lanksy and we can tip what we feel is fair. Since it's only about $20 more than Lyft's quote, we'll be going with them this trip.
The ONLY negative I've heard about MidWil is they can be slow to respond to giving quotes online.
We're going next week, and I'll give you all a report when we return.

MidWilShuttle isn’t as big as Lansky, but their service is top notch and much more affordable. Lanky is a rip off IMO

Our family of 6 took a MidiWilShuttle from DLH to LAX today. Communication with the company and the driver was excellent, and the private van was very clean. It was a smooth 40-minute ride to the airport. $160, plus tip.

Compared to Lyft? 100% It's more than twice the price.
Does Lyft pick you up curbside? From what I understand, all Uber/Lyft pickups are a tram shuttle away. And it doesn’t work for us because we have too many big bags and a bulky stroller.

Does Lyft pick you up curbside? From what I understand, all Uber/Lyft pickups are a tram shuttle away. And it doesn’t work for us because we have too many big bags and a bulky stroller.

I haven't had a Lyft LAX pickup since 2019, but at that time no tram was needed. We now schedule private cars for airport pickup, and call a Lyft for drop off since the private cars require airport drop off much too early for us.

Maryliz- that's us to a "T"! Just 2 of us, we don't do Uber at home so don't see point in downloading it to use in USA. We are a couple of old f*rts who don't want to be dragging luggage all over the airport - I wish we had MDE here like Florida (hasn't got any more!!😭) Is that right about Prime Time forcing you to have a larger car if 2 people dare to bring 2 suitcases with them? That was going to be my next port of call!

Uber and Lyft are fairly straight forward to use and don't require a ton of set up. I download the Disneyland App just to use at the parks and same with the airline apps we use during the trip (Southwest, United, etc), I download, then delete the app from my phone after the trip. If you save your password to the phone, any time you need to use it again you just re-download the app. When I go to a new country I also download Google Translate with the language of that country. I look at downloading apps when traveling as I'd rather have it and not need it than the reverse.

It's all so confusing now. Used SuperShuttle in the past shared van and it was excellent. There are only 2 of us this time, and it appears most shared vans I'm going to pay the same price as a party of 5. We don't use Uber and at a place like LAX, I think it would stress me to the max. Looking at other options and I was trying to figure out what this LAXit lot is, and if I want to drag all my luggage from a cruise to something like that. 2 people, but because we will have 2 suitcases and 2 carryons, we have to buy an Executive SUV if I want curbside pickup using Prime Time. Is MidWilShuttle similar to Karmel where I'm going to pay the price of a family of 5? Open to suggestions for 2 people, 4 pieces of luggage, from LAX to a hotel in Anaheim near DL. I'm assuming a plain old Taxi would just be an astronomical price. Thanks in advance!

For us, our MidWilShuttle asked us what baggage we would have on top of how many people. For two people with very minimal baggage we were quoted $120 one way, which was only $20 over Lyft's quote.

We just used MidWilShuttle and we probably won't again. They took about 10 minutes to pick us up and I think an Uber would have been cheaper and likely faster.

We used MidWilShuttle for our transfer from LAX to Sheraton Universal and were very happy with them.
Communication and reservation was very quick and easy prior. No pre-payment, paid driver on arrival at hotel.
We arrived about 4.30pm on Wednesday afternoon (05/03). Called their number when we were at the baggage carousel to advise them we had landed. They directed us where to go outside and said to call back when we were kerbside and let them know which column number we were standing at.
I called back a few minutes later, this was all very easy, quick and straightforward.
They said a van would be there within 10 minutes which is perfectly acceptable to me and it was.
We of course hit peak hour at that time so traffic was very heavy and it took ~ 1.25hrs to get to the hotel. The driver informed us of the expected travel time before we left and updated us on the way as it was taking a bit longer due to the very heavy traffic.
Cost was $115 + tip (3 people / 4 suitcases). Very friendly driver and nice van. We were very happy with the service and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

I did get a quote from them to go from Universal to Anaheim on the Friday morning. The quote was $155.
I didn't go with that because: 1) I did think it was a little high and 2) I was unsure what time we wanted to leave.
We ended up getting an Uber down to Anaheim - Uber XL was $100 + tip.
I think that was the better option for us for that transfer but I would not hesitate to use them again for airport transfer, we were very happy with the service provided by this company.

We used MidWilShuttle for our transfer from LAX to Sheraton Universal and were very happy with them.
Communication and reservation was very quick and easy prior. No pre-payment, paid driver on arrival at hotel.
We arrived about 4.30pm on Wednesday afternoon (05/03). Called their number when we were at the baggage carousel to advise them we had landed. They directed us where to go outside and said to call back when we were kerbside and let them know which column number we were standing at.
I called back a few minutes later, this was all very easy, quick and straightforward.
They said a van would be there within 10 minutes which is perfectly acceptable to me and it was.
We of course hit peak hour at that time so traffic was very heavy and it took ~ 1.25hrs to get to the hotel. The driver informed us of the expected travel time before we left and updated us on the way as it was taking a bit longer due to the very heavy traffic.
Cost was $115 + tip (3 people / 4 suitcases). Very friendly driver and nice van. We were very happy with the service and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

I did get a quote from them to go from Universal to Anaheim on the Friday morning. The quote was $155.
I didn't go with that because: 1) I did think it was a little high and 2) I was unsure what time we wanted to leave.
We ended up getting an Uber down to Anaheim - Uber XL was $100 + tip.
I think that was the better option for us for that transfer but I would not hesitate to use them again for airport transfer, we were very happy with the service provided by this company.
Thank you so much for this! We also have them booked for LAX to Sheraton Universal next month, and for Anaheim back to LAX, but I hadn't booked Universal to Anaheim because I wasn't sure what time we'd be ready to go and figured we'd just uber. You just made me feel much better about my plans!

We used MidWilShuttle for our LAX-Anaheim return trip last week. I called once we picked up luggage and they were at the appointed column within a few minutes. Drivers to and from Anaheim were great. We had a van going to Anaheim and a car for the return trip. I prepaid for the service (no payment to worry about while travelling) and prepaid partial tip. Topped it up because the service was good.

I would use MidWilShuttle again when in the Los Angeles area.

2 people, carry-on luggage $120 each way plus tip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter