Transport from Anaheim to LAX

SSaddler

Earning My Ears
Visiting in June and need some reliable transportation from Anaheim (Residence Inn Convention Center) to LAX. It will be lunchtime on a Saturday and there will be 2 adults and 2 kids, with one checked bag and 4 carry on bags.

Was looking at one of the recommended private transfer companies and they are quoting around $120.

We have not used Uber much. Just want to be sure we can safely get to the airport for our international flight without stress.

Thanks

We have to make trip from Anaheim to LAX for an international flight in early May on a Sunday night at about 7pm.
Whilst we could probably get an Uber I didn't want to risk it.
Previously we used DL Resort Express buses but they are no more.
I've booked Karmel shuttle (chose a 'shared van' which has a required pickup time before 7pm to choose that option)
I've not used Karmel before personally but they have been well recommended on here for many years.
I did get a quote from a couple of others but they were wayyyy more expensive.
For 3 of us and 3 large suitcases the price was $126USD.
At midday on a Saturday you would probably not have an issue getting an Uber - I assume with 4 people and that amount of bags you might require an XL Uber? Others might know better in regards to that.

Karmel Shuttle are very good - you shouldn't be disappointed with them. Pre-pandemic they were certainly one of the transportation leaders and I don't believe this has changed, despite the difficulties associated with the pandemic and the closure of DL for over a year. I'm sure they'll be very welcoming.

My family and I use Super Shuttle when we head to LAX. They're usually reliable based on what I remember from using them

You could call your hotel and ask if they have taxi’s that offer a flat rate to the airport. They may be able to order you a van as well from the taxi company.

Visiting in June and need some reliable transportation from Anaheim (Residence Inn Convention Center) to LAX. It will be lunchtime on a Saturday and there will be 2 adults and 2 kids, with one checked bag and 4 carry on bags.

Was looking at one of the recommended private transfer companies and they are quoting around $120.

We have not used Uber much. Just want to be sure we can safely get to the airport for our international flight without stress.

Thanks
We just got back from Disneyland and few into LAX. We used Lansky and recommend.

My husband booked us executive car service for our upcoming trip. Haven’t used them yet but online ratings were good and it was the best price for 3 people (that had good reviews). They are also providing a car seat - but we had to pay extra.

Ok thanks all. So $120 isn't too unreasonable?

What could I expect to pay for an Uber XL at that time of day/week?

Google search Uber estimator to get a Rough estimate for what an uber would cost you.

We are using Lansky as well for our May trip. More expensive but i think worth it at least for us.

We are using MidWilShuttle in March

Would be great to hear what you think of them!
I've booked them for our arrival into LAX going to Sheraton Universal. 3 people / 3 suitcases - $115
We could have Uber'd but these guys collect at the terminal exit so less of a hassle.
Great communication, very prompt with replies. I hadn't heard of them before but the reviews I've read have all been good!

I pay $200 round trip with Lansky, so $120 one way sounds fine to me.

The benefit of using a car service is you don't have to go to LAXit, they pick you up right after exiting the terminal.

But in our case, we are only doing the Anaheim to LAX trip. Can Uber drop off at departures or do you still have to do the LAXIt thing?

We used Sunny's from SNA and they were good. They service all the major airports in the area. It was around $100 each way, but I didn't want to rent a car so it was worth it to me.

I've booked them for our arrival into LAX going to Sheraton Universal. 3 people / 3 suitcases - $115
We could have Uber'd but these guys collect at the terminal exit so less of a hassle.
Great communication, very prompt with replies. I hadn't heard of them before but the reviews I've read have all been good!
I'll report back. We wanted the curbside pickup because we are landing later, needed a car seat, and have my mom with us that prefers not to walk far distances, so it was just easier. The reviews I have read were all good and they were cheaper than anyone else I checked.

I used Midwilshuttle to/from LGB back in October, they were great. Ready and waiting for me after I picked up my luggage, and they arrived at least 10 minutes early at my hotel to take us back to the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter