Transferring unused tickets

TomBella

Earning My Ears
Is it possible to transfer unused park tickets if they are not linked to My Disney Experience? We have cancelled our August holiday booked through DVC and BA. Our park tickets for Disney and Universal need paying for by Wednesday and are extended for next year. My worry is that if we don't manage to re-book for next year then we will have wasted the money on the tickets. Would we be able to sell them on to someone travelling within those dates who hasn't yet got their tickets or are the tickets linked to named passengers? TIA

I do not know 100% but believe you can. A Vlogger (seeshaunclog) on a panel show said he is paying his final balance. If he cannot go he intends to sell his on for what he is paying, knowing the tickets a more expensive for next year.

Is it possible to transfer unused park tickets if they are not linked to My Disney Experience? We have cancelled our August holiday booked through DVC and BA. Our park tickets for Disney and Universal need paying for by Wednesday and are extended for next year. My worry is that if we don't manage to re-book for next year then we will have wasted the money on the tickets. Would we be able to sell them on to someone travelling within those dates who hasn't yet got their tickets or are the tickets linked to named passengers? TIA

I'm looking for 4 tickets in august 2 adults 2 kids for couple of days in Disney and 1 in universal.

If you are interested in selling msg me.

Hi, we have decided to postpone the tickets for now as the balance was nearly £3000 and we ran the risk of not being able to go next year so we haven't bough them. Thanks for the responses though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter