Transfer questions

kbheap

Mouseketeer
I have some questions about iron on transfers. The first question, I am going to order transfers from amymickey. Can I use these with a screen press rather than an iron or is that too hot? My second question, one of my designs is a mickey head. For those of you that did this, how many could you get to one page without it being too small? Did you resize them for all in your party or just print all of them in one size? We have 9 going from ages 3-55. Thanks so much in advance!!

Not sure about using the press - I used my iron. I really like Amy M_I_C_K_E_Y's transfers!!

Secondly I resized mine per adult - We have some string beans that wear AXS and some that wear 2x! Then our children range in size also - from 2 to 15 so I sized them that way also. In my opinion i didn't want it to swallow the shirt/child.

On kids I was able to fit 2 pretty easily - Name fills I was able to fit two also - not sure if you will be doing these. The adult ones were a little more tricky.

Hope this helps

I have some questions about iron on transfers. The first question, I am going to order transfers from amymickey. Can I use these with a screen press rather than an iron or is that too hot? My second question, one of my designs is a mickey head. For those of you that did this, how many could you get to one page without it being too small? Did you resize them for all in your party or just print all of them in one size? We have 9 going from ages 3-55. Thanks so much in advance!!

Yes, you can use my transfers with a heat press machine. If you would like the heat press directions, simply email me and I would be happy to send them to you.

As far the Mickey heads, it really depends on what size you want them to be. If you want them to be the size for the pocket area of the shirt you can probably get 4 to 6 per page. If you want it to be a full size design for the front or back of your shirt, you may only get 1 or 2 per page. I normally resize each design for the size tshirt it is going on. Like you would not want a 3 year olds design to be the same size as a full grown adult.

I hope this helped!

Thanks so much! This did help.

Amy I just sent you an email about the heat press. Thanks so much!

Thanks so much! This did help.

Amy I just sent you an email about the heat press. Thanks so much!

I am happy to hear that I can use a heat press as I have a dear friend that will do my many many shirts for me, and I am so excited. I have the designs ran off now to get them washed...Amy, for sure your transfers are the best!!!

My dh (who is an enabler and indulges me every chance he gets:thumbsup2) bought me a heat press about 5 or 6 years ago when I was DISigning shirts for a trip of 10. :scared1: As I only use Amy's transfers, I am not sure how the other brands would hold up:confused3 but Amy's work well. We do a marathon once the DISigns are done, cut out and matched to shirts. I sit and tell DH what goes where and he presses them. I also size the DISigns and get two children's DISign's on one transfer. :) P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter