Transfer in Toronto?

Mali87

Earning My Ears
We are flying from Vancouver, have a layover in Toronto (1 hour 36 minutes) and then continue onto Florida. (There were no non-stop flights from Vancouver :( ). It is with Air Canada. I'm just wondering if anyone has done this and knows what to expect when we land in Toronto. I am quite stressed about the short layover (they're weren't many options and most had short layovers such as 55 minutes) particularly because I have no idea where to go/what to do once getting off the plane.

If anyone has any insight, I would appreciate it!

(We are going in August)

If both flights are Air Canada, no problem. Terminal 3 is the newer of the two.
Air Canada flies out of Terminal 1 and Terminal 1 is the newest. Three is much older.

OP, don't worry. That's actually a fairly long layover for Terminal 1. There will be signage and people to help you get to your gate. Won't be a problem at all.

We did it last year. We flew Regina to Toronto, Toronto to Orlando. It was pretty easy to follow this signs but we walked FOREVER to get to our second gate. Just keep that in mind. And we had to go through security again before customs.

I'm in a similar situation for my October trip so interested in this also. Do you have to pick up your bags in Toronto to go through customs then drop them again or are they sent right through to Orlando?

I fly a US airline, to avoid Toronto, picking up luggage, customs, and rechecking luggage. It's a pain. On future trips you could look at Alaska Air. They have a flight from YVR to SeaTac, then a nonstop directly to MCO. Go thru customs at YVR, check luggage, and you don't see it until MCO, or if you're using DME, next time you see luggage is in your room!!
You could also drive to Seattle, we've done both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter