Transfer dining reservations to account with hotel reservations

technodisney

Earning My Ears
This is our first time going to WDW. We have booked our hotel reservations under a different disney account then we have done the dining reservations on (Same person, different email address). Is it possible to transfer the dining reservations to the new account with the hotels?

I'm not sure about those on the dining plan, but if you're not, you don't need worry about syncing the two. I've never used the dining plan and always stay at a WDW property, and when I have an ADR, a member of our party checks in under the name on the ADR (the person checking in is not necessarily the person whose name the ADR is under...just who is closest to the restaurant when the rest of our usually large party is approaching, lol). We've never been asked to scan a magic band, etc., when checking in.

I imagine that if you want to link an ADR in your MDE account, you can do so using the ADR's confirmation number even if the ADR is under a different Disney account.

That said, it's probably simple to call and ask to change the two so that they're under the same account...but that will be time consuming and not necessarily necessary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter