Transfer burned?

I don't know about what happened with the color. But as far as putting one over another one, might as well try it as the shirt is ruined anyway! Good luck. I hope it works out.

TravelinGal said:
I did a light blue transfer (on dark paper) and when I ironed it on, it turned greenish. Did I use too much heat/too long or is that a known problem?

I didn't have any problems with my other transfers changing colors. :confused3

Also, can I put another transfer right over it (same one - same size)??
I hate to waste the t-shirt - I'd have to order another one and pay a boatload of shipping for just one item. :sad2:

TravelinGal said:
I did the next shirt (for less time) and it still did it. :sad2:

I wonder if something is wrong with the paper I just got from ebay...

I'm doing the last one of this image - go for broke, right? - with my last sheet of paper from Hobby Lobby. If it is the right color, then I'll know it's the paper and have to demand a refund from the seller. (or something!)

updated - it IS the paper - the TransferMagic paper came out just fine.

P31109322.jpg

I called the eBay vendor and he said he would replace all 25 sheets - I'm a little leary, but I'll give it one more chance...
Wow...the difference is amazing. At least he is willing to try to make it better.

Good for you for sticking with it. I would have been beside myself. I'm glad te ebay person is going to make it right. Or at least as well as can be. I like the design! :goodvibes

HMMM. Now if he could just give you a little extra for the lost shirts.
Great job though, looks good.

I wonder if what you are seeing is the color of the T shirt bleeding through. :confused3
I did a yellow iron on over a red background (using the Avery dark paper) and it came out kind of orange. I think I ironed it on too long because I didn't have that problem with any others when I cut the iron time in half.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter