Tram ride?

madthemouse

Laughing Place.
I enjoy the tram ride to and from the entrance to each park. It gives us our first ride of the day (Lol), and time to relax. Take in the smells and sounds of each park. Just an appreciation of the little things. Do others enjoy the ride on the Tram, or not?

Yeah, there is something neat about it. The anticipation, the breeze (depending on the time of the year) seeing the park entrance up ahead.

I get what you are saying, kind of the same feeling when riding the monorail.

I'm actually trying to figure out how to work in a tram ride. DD saw it on Youtube and got very excited. We are staying on property without a car so we will be taking buses to each park. I'm guessing we will be leaving the stroller with daddy (cause that thing is a PITB on the tram) and doing a round trip visit to the parking lot.

We go in the off-season, and the last few times we went, there were no trams running. Everyone had to walk to their cars. This was in Epcot and DHS. Made me sad :eek:

The tram was the second ride of every trip I had growing up. We always stayed off-site and our first ride was always the "potty ride." Now that I an am adult and can afford to stay on-site, I miss the tram. :sad1:

We stay on-site but rent a car. Love the tram ride. I get butterfly's in my stomach when I hear the "we're clear when the driver's clear" announcement. A problem we have is getting to the parks early and being so close to the entrance that we walk. Still thrilled to be there though :woohoo:

We avoid the tram like the plague. Last time we tried to ride the tram was at AK. It was off season even, but man that run for the tram is rediculous. People pushed us apart and were seperated. I ended up with all the kids by myself, while DH had to wait for ANOTHER tram with the stroller. After that experience we walk. lol

We always stay on site (DVC) and for the pass nine or ten years se have rented a car. So, other then the monorail we drive to each park. I even to this when we're staying at either the BCV or BWV. Just when you need a quick fix on RnR and ToT while everyone else is taking a nap. I tell them I'm getting my tram fix addiction filled.

I love the tram rides especially if you have a CM that is very animated and cracks a couple jokes. That makes it even better.

Funny you should ask. We stayed on property our last trip (and have only stayed on property with my kids). I decided on our first day we would drive the truck to the TTA, so they could ride. Unfortunately I mis-calculated. We got there early for rope drop and ended up being parked on the front row, before the trams even started running. Good news, we got a ton done that morning, bad news, no tram ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter