train???

I can't wait to read that it's open for guests to ride again!

Just realized that I guess I'm saying it's my favorite ride - I never realized I'd miss it this much!

Just saw the video of them testing the train and had to come here to see if others knew! Yay! Just hearing it and seeing it makes my heart happy! It's such a vital part of MK to me. I can't wait to see it at Christmastime!

On our last trip, in October of 2019, I took a pic of the Tron construction, which looked about half done.

Especially for a clone, Tron is taking ONE. LONG. LONG. TIME...:sad2:

Last edited:

On our last trip, in October of 2019, I took a pic of the Tron construction, which looked about half done.

Especially for a clone, Tron is taking ONE. LONG. LONG. TIME...:sad2:
But we're almost there!

I think!lol

The Tron Train Tunnel is going to be such a cool little "extra" for Tron!

Hoping for some Hidden Mickeys as well.

Cast Member Previews have begun!

No specific date for Guests,just "this holiday season".

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...orld-railroad-returns-with-all-new-voiceover/

We are delighted to share Walt Disney’s love of trains with the world once again, taking guests for the iconic grand circle tour of Magic Kingdom this holiday season. And before your own travels, we are honored to welcome aboard our Magic Kingdom cast members as the very first to experience this historic moment starting today, waving to guests during special #DisneyCastLife tours around the park.

I am really intrigued by "You may even encounter a Character or two along the way!".

While our conductor points you to the familiar sights on your left and right, we embrace what makes Magic Kingdom a place unlike any other, where you can escape into completely new worlds and celebrate with characters you love. This legacy attraction now holds true the very nostalgia of opening day and blends it with the wonder of new adventures, immersing you into story after story as it loops around the park. You may even encounter a character or two along the way!

I realize your answer would be just a guess, but does anyone have any idea when the Steam Train TOUR would return if the train were back around the 1st of the year?

We are so happy we bought a pass for December 30th. Seeing the Christmas parade in daylight and riding the train will be our priorities! We were in WDW December 10-15 and we saw and heard it from BLT, we wondered when it would be ready to ride!

Last edited:
I will always think of Magic Kingdom Welcome when I think of WDWRR!

A kingdom full of endless dreams for every girl and boy
Wondrous lands of make-believe will fill your heart with joy
A castle leads the entrance way to seven lands and more
Step inside our story book, imagine what’s in store!

It’s all pure magic, wrapped up in pixie dust
welcome to a place where dreams come true
A timeless journey through lands of fantasy
Where only a wish creates things like this to appear
The most magical place on Earth is here!

WELCOME BACK WDWRR!!!!

Saw the train running today with guests on it. Unfortunately for us, we didn’t have hoppers this trip and decided that it was too much to upgrade just to ride the train.

Just remembered we will be able to see Main Street USA from the Train Station balcony again as well!

Love that view!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter