Train details

Davsal

Earning My Ears
Hi
I am taking my family to Disneyland Paris in July. The Eurostar will finish going direct to Disneyland in June so I will be going into Paris and back out. Does anyone know the cost of the train? Thanks Dave

Hi
I am taking my family to Disneyland Paris in July. The Eurostar will finish going direct to Disneyland in June so I will be going into Paris and back out. Does anyone know the cost of the train? Thanks Dave
You don't have to go into Paris itself. You can instead change at Lille and then catch a train direct to Marne-la-Vallée (e.g. Disneyland Paris) from there - that should be quicker and probably a lot less hassle than trying to change onto the Metro/RER in Paris.

If you go on to the Eurostar website and still type in that you want to go from St. Pancras to Marne-la-Vallée, even though the direct route is no longer available, it should still give you the price of the indirect routes - they will sell you the tickets to go the full way, even though the second half of the journey is with SNCF.

Thank you so much for replying to my thread. I have already booked the tickets from St Pancras to Paris on Eurostar however I have just spoke to them and they are willing to do and E ticket which I can use on the the st. Pancras to Disneyland via Lille. Hopefully the tickets will be less. thanks again for the really helpful reply. Much appreciated

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter