• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trail's End Weekend Brunch

Its amazing. They have really good food and decent service (they have the waiters overwhelmed at busy times) I think it's good value for a disney buffet.

Went there for the first time on our last trip. We thoroughly enjoyed it. Most people will recommend taking the boat to FW so that you get off right near Pioneer Hall. We drove in and had to take their transportation across the resort grounds. Seems like it wouldn't take long but if we were in a hurry it would have stressed me out beyond belief. The bacon that they carve out for you was amazing. I wanted so much more. It's a great value for what you get. I highly recommend it.

Best Brunch on property......besides California Grill. Also completely different pricepoint.
They have on the weekends only. Seriously good.
Definitely take the boat. We stayed at the WL and at 1st went to walk there....Walkway closed now.
But like PP said boat exit is right near restaurant.
Happy planning
Kerri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter