Trails end-do I need reservations?

Bigcheeseesq

Earning My Ears
We will be there Nov 2018. Jersey week. We will make a reservation for HDDR and one other restaurant in epcot we want to do. But I also want to try trails end, but I don't want to be locked in. How difficult will it be to get in if we don't have a reservation?

We were waiting for our reservation 3 years ago and saw a family turned away for not having a reservation. The dad walked over to concierge window on the other side of the HDDR entrance and come back and check in for his Reservation time I have also heard of others being turned away and and getting by making a ressie via My Disney Experience app.

We will be there Nov 2018. Jersey week. We will make a reservation for HDDR and one other restaurant in epcot we want to do. But I also want to try trails end, but I don't want to be locked in. How difficult will it be to get in if we don't have a reservation?
I think you'd have pretty good chance of making a reservation the day of or day before. I just looked for times tomorrow for 4 people and breakfast and dinner both had times available.

Agree with mike. Though if a busy time like a holiday you need a ressie. Otherwise I book it an hour before for the app.

If it's a weekend, book it a day or two in advance; weekday, yes day of should be fine. ED

I've booked multiple reservations at Trails End during the week as I was walking from my campsite to the restaurant. however, as Ed typed, if its the weekend, then I would book it a few days out.

I would try for day of or a couple of days out for a reservation. that should be doable and you would have a ADR when you arrive at door

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter