• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trails End Breakfast

princessmocha

DIS Veteran
Hi All - We will be going to MK for my actual birthday and I wanted to something a little different for breakfast that day that we have never done. What are people's thought on Trails End for Breakfast? What is the good and the bad. Are there other places you would recommend.

Sorry, but I don't think Trails End is open for their wonderful buffet breakfast since the COVID shutdown last year. There wasn't anything bad about it in my opinion, only good. It was our favorite breakfast on our last day when at WDW.

Trails End is open, it is just no longer a buffet but family style. I haven't been since the change, though.

Does family style mean they will bring you more of something if it gets gobbled down?

We now have a reservation for the brunch for our upcoming trip this November/December. As I indicated above, the food has always been great and there's nothing to not like about the location and the peaceful boat ride to get there and back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter