Trails End Breakfast Question

Bayoumama

Mouseketeer
Ok....I'm 180 days out and making ADRs. I do want to work in a breakfast at Trails End but I'm not sure which day. We are going to be there the week after Thanksgiving so it "should" be a less crowded time.

My question is should I make reservations for breakfast or would I be ok just winging it and then whatever day we feel like eating out for breakfast we will?

Ok....I'm 180 days out and making ADRs. I do want to work in a breakfast at Trails End but I'm not sure which day. We are going to be there the week after Thanksgiving so it "should" be a less crowded time.

My question is should I make reservations for breakfast or would I be ok just winging it and then whatever day we feel like eating out for breakfast we will?

Hi south LA, I'm a Pelican too. ;)

For your question, we have never made reservations for breakfast or any meal at Trails End, but have never tried eating there on weekends or Holidays.

Hard to know exactly what your experience will be, especially if you are not sure of a day. It's never usually that busy, but I know things 'do' and can change - we haven't been there in a year.

We would not make a reservation personally, even now, as we like to wing it, but it will have to be your personal decision! Enjoy!

We have been here all week and ate there three times. We made our ressies using the MDE app. Was good to have them as there were people waiting and we got in before them. They can always sit you, just depends on how quick.

Richard

We've stayed at the Fort at least 14 times and have never made ADR for any meal and have never waited more than 15 mins.

Thanks for asking this question. We want to eat here and I wasn't certain if I should make a reservation for breakfast as I would rather just wing it. We are trying to schedule less ADR's this trip and go with more quick service options but definitely want to try TE.

I ate there a total of 3 times this week. 1 breakfast and 2 dinners no ADRs and no waiting. Breakfast was at 11am Tuesday dinner was 7pm Thursday and 6pm Friday,

We have always had the same experience as others posted. We usually do breakfast once or twice. No ADR and never waited more than 15 minutes (most times no wait). We are there in the summer (fairly busy) or Spring break twice (never again busy). Prime breakfast hours (8-10) will typically be the short waits.

j

Thanks to everyone for your replies. It looks like most of you just wing it which is what we will do. If I had a time schedule I had to follow for the morning I guess I would make ADRs for it so I could stay on time but the day I plan to go is a free day for us right in the middle of our stay.
As this is going to be our first time I can't wait to see the fort !!! Ugh 173 days left !!!!

I think it depends on the attitude of the hostess. Once we were told at opening they were so busy and since we did not have a reservation they may not be able to get us in. She told us to check back in 30 mins. I then called the reservation # and booked the 1st time. (If my memory is right it is 30 minutes out of the time of the call) I was informed there were a lot of times available and they gave me my pick. I then went right back to the podium and the same hostess seemed embarrassed. So, if they tell you they are busy, just make a quick call and go right back to the podium. By the way, during our meal 1/2 the restaurant stayed empty.

I have a follow up question. Web site shows they take QS credit for breakfast, is this for the buffet or takeout menu only?

I have a follow up question. Web site shows they take QS credit for breakfast, is this for the buffet or takeout menu only?

Take out only. Looks like choices are limited.

Bama Ed

Breakfast (Updated: 11/13)
Entree/Main Course

Bounty Breakfast - served with Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Hash Browns, French Toast, and Biscuit - $8.79
Breakfast Buffet served 7:30am-11:00am - Fresh Fruit, Assorted cereals, sausage, bacon, Omelet of the Day, Scrambled eggs, biscuits and sausage gravy, grits, oatmeal, beef hash, Mickey waffles, hot cinnamon spiced apples and Freshly baked pastries. *

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter