• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Traditions....What do you buy every trip?

I always get a sweatshirt (starting to get too many), that year's scrapbook supplies, an ornament or too, pins, and a tasty treat from France. Oh I can't wait til next week!

we have an allears xmas tree that we've collected the mickey ear ornaments over the years. we love going into the mickey mart and scoring discounted xmas ornaments. we always buy a jim shore figurine, but if you see one on your trip, get it then cause you go back the next yr and that will not have them, they change them out a lot. i love the one i got last dec., we were asked to be private tourguides for a family of 29 and they had a minnie jim shore that was titled,"minnie tour guide", perfect!!! we have them all in curio cabinet. we have all of the storybook ornaments, i love those! my dh always buys a mug and frame with the year on it every yr. our dd since she was 2, every big ride we would buy her the trading pin for that ride so at 11 and 25 trips later, she has a collection. omg, i've got to stop, we've collected a lot!!

I Have Three Epcot Souvenir Mugs From The Last Three Visits So March 29-April 7 2012 I Plan On Keeping Up With Tradition ! See You There :cool1::drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter