Trading Room Codes

I would like to offer for a Pirate of The Caribbean Fortress room the following:

2 Zebra Pins
1 DLP Cheyenne Hotel Pin
1 Halloween Quest Pin

How about 1* Invisibility, and either 1* Shark or 5* Coral.

Or if you prefer credits, I'll pay you 5,000 credits per Room through my Kiosk

Hello,
I have only 4 Safari Rooms left now. I don't need Shark or Coral, I'm actually trying to trade them. Also, I don't need credits at the moment.
But, thank you for the offer. Fell free to check out my wants to see if you perhaps happen to have any :)

I would like to offer for a Pirate of The Caribbean Fortress room the following:

2 Zebra Pins
1 DLP Cheyenne Hotel Pin
1 Halloween Quest Pin

Just wanted to check and make sure you know this is the Fortress room (also known as Caribbean Square in game), not the Pirate Prison.

If that's is the room you want I will accept this offer ;)
Thank you

Yes this is the correct room. Thank you so very much.
Just let me know when and where.
Panda - IamPandora in VMK

Thank you for the very easy and fast trade Panda :banana: It was nice meeting you and hope to trade more :)

Here's your chance to own the specific room you wanted before VMK closes its doors

um 5grand and uh.. black mansion pants captain courters couch and treasure pirate chair? idk -_-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter