Trading red crate candy cauldron need sparrow

disney dreams- i like the fire wall added but would still have to be more sorry

capt.walrus - deal on chair i am on now look for Donlee

UPDATED AND ADDED MORE ITEMS PLZ LOOK

disney-very sorry but green explorer was just traded in trade room offer included a red crate and more . sorry for any inconvenience

hey sorry about the hold up just come to my room since it is a credits trade. names Capt.Walrus

capt.walrus- sorry for the mix up on the chair but ty very much for the fast easy trade on the couch. :)

How much would you want for 2 black ears? I have a kiosk. Let me know, thanks!

disney-very sorry but green explorer was just traded in trade room offer included a red crate and more . sorry for any inconvenience

:( Never even knew you wanted a red crate. Seemed like you were focused on getting pirate goodies. Thanks for letting me know it's been traded.

rachelninja- i would say about 8k each seems fair let me know what you think

disney- i didn't think i was looking for a red crate either but when the offer came out i couldn't pass it up again sorry

I'm interested in trading credits for any/all of the following items.

green explorer shirt no camera
3x black ears
gold ears
DLR pumpkin
2xmickey tv
2x dreams turret chairs
dreams pirate chair
3x pirate q couch
5x pirate stool with post

Could you tell me which of these you'd be willing to trade for credits, and how much you'd want for each? Thanks for considering! I have a kiosk ready and can trade tonight, or whenever is convenient for you!

rachelninja- i would say about 8k each seems fair let me know what you think

Is that the absolute lowest you can go? I'm low on credits because I bought the quest kiosk. If it is, let me think about it. I'll get back to you soon (latest tomorrow). Thanks!

lauralee- offers

right now i will take 30k for the explorer shirt
but i am going to hold off for a day on credits for the other stuff in case i get an offer with fire walls.tyvm

rachelninja- yes i will have to stay with 8k each because someone else is wanting them at that price so just let me know. tyvm

Ok! I'd like the green explorer shirt! I'll be thinking of credit offers for the other items, and I'll watch this thread to see if you decide to accept credits for them. Let's try to meet tomorrow.

rachelninja- tyvm for the fast easy trade

lauralee- tyvm for the fast easy trade as well

Do you have an idea on how many credits you may want for the candy cauldron?

thanks for letting me know.
Goofy

i am going to hold off on credits on the cauldron for a day or two . i will post if i am going to trade it for credits.tyvm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter