Trader Sams

Carolwoodpr

Disney Dreamer
I was on at 7:00 this morning mountain time. Reservations opened on the dot but there were only 7 time’s available and they were all gone in seconds.

What are the chances we can walk in and sit at the bar?

Thanks for your help!

I was on at 7:00 this morning mountain time. Reservations opened on the dot but there were only 7 time’s available and they were all gone in seconds.

Thanks for your help!

I wish I knew. I was trying to get Trader Sam's for my trip in a week - I had zero luck with it. I'd be tempted to try a walk-up if it's even remotely feasible.

If you look in the app they typically show walk-up availability throughout the day. Right now it shows 10 minutes.

I wasn’t able to secure reservations either and am planning on checking the night before and day off for cancellations. If that doesn’t work I’ll try for walk up

Attachments

• IMG_2481.jpeg
    IMG_2481.jpeg
    78.8 KB · Views: 6

If you look in the app they typically show walk-up availability throughout the day. Right now it shows 10 minutes.

I wasn’t able to secure reservations either and am planning on checking the night before and day off for cancellations. If that doesn’t work I’ll try for walk up

Oh, man, I did not know about this. Thanks!

When I booked Trader Sam's I noticed a few spots would show up right at 6, then around 6:15 more lunch reservations popped up. So maybe go back and check again a little while later if you're trying to book any other days. You can also set a dining alert.

Thanks everyone for the tips. We may try walk up. Made dinner reservations at Naples since we couldn’t get TS.

We had a 2:50 reservation there in July on our arrival day, we were coming from LAX and I wasn't sure what time we would get to the hotel so I booked it later than I should have. We walked up around 1:30ish and asked if there was any way we could get seated early. The CM said that if we were ok to sit outside, they could seat us right away. So definitely walk up and see how long the wait is!

Thanks for your help!
Same. This morning I was going between the online site and my phone app and there were conflicting dates that I could book. And the site & app froze a lot. Very frustrating but I did get Blue Bayou and hoping to get a walk up at Trader Sams.

Everything I booked this trip was booked the night before, or the wee hours of the 60 day mark.... Not sure why. If I attempted to book between 9pm and 3am CST all sorts of possibilities opened up. Some would also disappear,. It was hit and miss as sometimes I couldn't even select the date, and then the date would become active 5 minutes later, before disappearing again. Trader Sam's always had options missing no matter what time I tried.

Does anyone know what the current mugs are? Is it possible to still get that Jungle Cruise one or was that limited tme?

Does anyone know what the current mugs are? Is it possible to still get that Jungle Cruise one or was that limited tme?
I don't think there were anything special,.just the ones in the menu. The colors were different from the menu though, much prettier in real life.

I don't think there were anything special,.just the ones in the menu. The colors were different from the menu though, much prettier in real life.

Yeah, the menu have the 1st edition colors and those change. It's just hard to actually figure out what they have. For something so popular you would think there would be more information.

I hope they still have Jose when I go in Dec. My friend's dad was the voice for Jose and it was so funny to hear him break into character! I'm always drawn to Tiki Room/Jose stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter