Trader Sam's

planningjollyholiday

DIS Veteran
Tangaroa terrace is our favourite quick service, I'm really going to miss it on our next trip. My kids loved listening to the Hawaiian music at night with the palm trees swaying, and the tiki torches all lit up. It truly doesn't get more relaxing then that! My question is, now that it is closed, is there a section for families on the patio? or are they still not allowed in the evenings? Also, anyone tried the tofu poke bowl? Is the tofu breaded like in the old tangaroa salad?

The patio around the Trader Sam's is still there. Trader Sam's is 21+ after 8pm, inside the bar and lounge, but children are still welcome on the patio. They have live music there, I thought it was on the weekends but a CM at Disney Dining says they have live music everyday after 6pm.

HTH,
Kriss :tink:

Trader Sam's sounds like a lot of fun. I read a review somewhere that compared it to the old Adventurer's Club in WDW which we loved.

I visited Trader Sam's for the first time a couple of weeks ago for lunch. With Tangoroa Terrace closed, their menu was very limited. We had the pork nachos. Tasty, but cold. Not the best first time experience. :( Just something to keep in mind if you plan on dinner.

I visited Trader Sam's for the first time a couple of weeks ago for lunch. With Tangoroa Terrace closed, their menu was very limited. We had the pork nachos. Tasty, but cold. Not the best first time experience. :( Just something to keep in mind if you plan on dinner.
THis is what I’d heard. The food is delivered from an underground hotel kitchen.

Just got back from DLH. Didn't see any extra menu options at Trader Sam's, just the usual bar menu (which we like). The coffee shop had a few extra items. I only looked at breakfast. Waffles and the standard breakfast platter were the only extra items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter