• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trader Sams opening date- what one bartender said

DisDeac

Mouseketeer
If old news I apologize but having a drink at Sanaa bar last Friday night one of the bartenders said it was her last night at Sanaa. Asked her if staying at Disney and she said she would be moving to Trader Sams to get ready for the opening. She says it will be opening (soft opening if is one or grand opening I don't know) on March 25th. Don't know if I heard her correctly but said something like start mixing practice drinks around 3/17.

I would trust what tikiman says not CMs at the resort they tend to get mixed information. So with that said I believe tikiman has said aprilish if I'm not mistaken.

April-ish, could be March 25th haha, and he said that was for a soft opening, so it could be a grand opening in April. I'm excited to see it open either way!
Dates are changing constantly at the poly. Take the pool for instance nobody really knows at this point so they just say spring 2015. But if you want info on everything poly take a look at tikimans site or Facebook.

Staying first weekend in April. Hope it is open, soft or not. I really want to try some of the drinks. Would it be too much for an Uh Oa for 1???

I love TS at DL and hitting this spot at poly is one of my only mommy-must-dos.

I would trust what tikiman says not CMs at the resort they tend to get mixed information. So with that said I believe tikiman has said aprilish if I'm not mistaken.

LoL...Well Played!:thumbsup2
Cm's=Bartenders

While I agree that Disney is notorious for being loosey-goosey with opening dates, if they are actually scheduling CMs to appear for work on certain dates, that's a strong sign that the information is accurate. Of course that assumes that the CM wasn't just pulling something out of her hat. :)

While I agree that Disney is notorious for being loosey-goosey with opening dates, if they are actually scheduling CMs to appear for work on certain dates, that's a strong sign that the information is accurate. Of course that assumes that the CM wasn't just pulling something out of her hat. :)
But that could be a training date. The dates at the poly have been fluctuating. Until Disney comes out and says we are opening this date I would be hesitant. Other than that Tikiman is the best insider there is when it comes to the poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter