Trader Sams June 9th through June 11th

plichtaj

Earning My Ears
If anyone has any extra reservations for 4 between June 9th through 11th, id be happy to take them. Long shot i know but worth a try!

If you don't get one, try signing in as a walk-up! That's often pretty successful.

Have you signed up for dining alerts? They let you know when a reservation has become available. You put in your date(s), party size, and preferred time (like breakfast, lunch, dinner) and it will notify you (and anyone else who has signe up for alerts) when something opens up. You have to be really fast about grabbing it.

If you want to be inside, those are the harder ones to get.

yeah i have dining alerts and checking every half hour. my kids told me they wanted to go back to the place that yells "2 Shots of Rum" lol so im checking as much as possible. never been to disneylands version but fingers crossed we find one. they had fond memories of me ordering the hippomatai ha.

Sorry, missed you by a couple weeks. We have one for 4 but may not go because we have 5.

Is it really max 4? Any tips for parties of 5? Walk-up only?

ETA: Oops, think I found my answer in the other thread. I also noticed there doesn't seem to be reservations for 3 (we tried doing 3 & 2). Only 2 and 4 seem to work online, could be wrong. Makes sense I'm sure they want to max-out inside small space. :thumbsup2

Last edited:

I've done 3 twice. Most recently in October 2022. Both times for 11:30 reservation, I don't know if that makes a difference.

We did a last minute trip a month ago and could not get TS. Then a couple of days before we arrived at DLR I started finding random times. We ended up with one ADR for 7:30pm on a Friday and then lunch a couple of days later. Just keep looking, I bet some will pop up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter