Trader Sam's - best time to go on a weekday?

sarahothomas

Mouseketeer
When is the best time to show up at Trader Sam's on a weekday and not wait 2+ hours? Is it before opening, or is anyone having luck showing up really late?

I really hope you get in and have a great time.
I was planning to show up late-ish, and not mind whether I get a spot inside or on the terrace. I *hope* that will be possible!

I really hope you get in and have a great time.
I was planning to show up late-ish, and not mind whether I get a spot inside or on the terrace. I *hope* that will be possible!
Thank you! I'm planning way in advance here but I'm making it a "must do" for our next trip. Every time I've tried, the wait has been pretty crazy. I'm coming prepared and coming early this time though 😉

Thank you! I'm planning way in advance here but I'm making it a "must do" for our next trip. Every time I've tried, the wait has been pretty crazy. I'm coming prepared and coming early this time though 😉
I've never been, and I hope, since I'll be solo in June, to make it over there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter