• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trader Sam’s question.

CaliTwinMom

Earning My Ears
Hi! We have reservations this week for Trader Sam’s but I’m a bit confused. We would like to sit outside but I heard the reservations were only for inside. Is this true? If so how do we make a reservation for the outside patio area?

Hi! We have reservations this week for Trader Sam’s but I’m a bit confused. We would like to sit outside but I heard the reservations were only for inside. Is this true? If so how do we make a reservation for the outside patio area?
Outside patio area is often walk up or short (5 to 10 minute) waits. The inside is the real prime spot. I can understand if you’re concerned with COVID issues since it’s a really tight spot inside, but inside is themed amazingly well, has some very fun Disney “actions” that happen to make it seem alive and magical, and some fantastic bartenders that are fun to chat with. Everyone wants inside, which is why the reservation is for inside.

You should be golden for outside, but swing by earlier that day and mention you want to be outside, I don’t think it’ll be hard to accommodate you.

Can our kids be inside at Trader Sams with us? I thought it might be fun for one of our non-park days.

When you check in, you can request to sit outside. If you do check-in via the app, there will be a drop down that will ask your preference about where you'd like to sit and I am pretty sure Outside is one of the options. (I've only scrolled to select Inside, so I am not entirely sure).

Thank you for all your help. I adore the inside of Trader Sam’s but traveling with my older mother who is extra Covid cautious so I appreciate the advice ☺️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter