• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trade board Anywhere?

kcchica

Mouseketeer
Hi.. is there a trade board for disneyland stuff...

I have looked in the past, trying to find food vouchers, but disneyworld stuff seems to be more heavily traded than disneyland stuff...

anyway, we have a $20 espn voucher that I was saving for our fall trip, but now we aren't going until december... so I wanted to try and trade it for something...

thanks
kc

Not sure about a trade board, but if you got your ESPN voucher for signing up for the ESPN Zone, those vouchers are no longer valid. They stopped issuing them at the end of July and they had to be used within 30 days of registering. Have a great time on your trip.

No I have an actual certificate, I already visited in the may and turned in the email and received the game tokens, lunch box, etc, we only used on meal voucher because i had planned a trip for october and wanted to stretch out the bargain... but now we won't be going until december and it will be expired by then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter