Tracey's wedding weight loss attempt (comments welcome & needed!!)

Glad DD & her friends have bounced back. It just breaks my heart when I see other kids be mean to mine, but luckily they seem to be much more resilent than their mommy. :grouphug: Good job only having a small piece of cake. :cheer2:

Wieghed in this morning, though i might after loss some but still the same with no gain.
I know i should be pleased i've not gained, but i really wanted to lose something!! Even though i havnt stuck rigidly to plan i still feel i've been pretty good!!! Oh well off to the gym tonight!

yesterday-
breakfast - low carb cgoc chip breakfast bar, cup of earl grey decaf tea
lunch- low carb bread cheese sandwich, walnuts, strawberried, earl grey
dinner- baked potato with chicken & bacon

Hi Tracey!

That's great that you are maintaining your weight! :thumbsup2 I know that you wanted to see a loss on the scale, but at least it's not a gain, right? :grouphug:

Have a great weekend! :sunny:

It is frustrating when the scale doesn't budge when you are doing everything right. It will move down again though. Just keep doing what you are doing. How much water are you drinking? Sometimes adding water helps.

Weighed in today & lost 2 lbs :) Dont know how i did it, as i was quite naughty over the weekend!! Curry Friday night, fries Saturday, Barbi Sunday & lots of alcohol on all those nights!!!
I'm hitting the big 4 0 on Saturday & last weekend was a girls night out (fancy dress!!)
We had a great night, i dressed up as a gypsy!!
Off for a Tai meal on Saturday with family & friends to 'celebrate' (yeah right!!) my 40th. Dont know if you can get anything low carb!!!
So i'm trying to be good all week - so far so good, just worried that last weekend will catch up with me on the scales next week!!!
Ate out last night as it was my god daughter/nieces 16th birthday but i did have a salad & i went to gym :)
Will catch up with everone later, hope your all doing well & thanks for the (much needed) support :)

Hi Tracey, just dropping in to say congrats on the 2 lb weight loss and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! 40 is really not all that bad. :teeth: Sounds like you are celebrating well!

Hi Tracey!

Congratulations on the 2 pounds and Happy 40th Birthday! :Pinkbounc Have a great day and a wonderful year to come! :goodvibes

Happy Birthday! :bday: :cake:

Have you thought of joining some of the challenges? I love the exercise challenges - they really keep me motivated to get to the gym.

I don't know a lot about the low carb way of life, but congrats on the 2lbs loss! You must be doing something right, keep it up! :banana:

Thanks for the birthday wishes :grouphug:
I always get depressed on my birthday & having it & being 40 means i'm double depressed!!
Had a hectic day yesterday, went on a school trip to Chatsworth House with 60, 5-6 year old children!!! (apparently they filmed 'Pride & prejudice' there with Kiera Knightly!!) Beautiful place!
Only thing that spoilt it was that another TA (teaching assistant) who i know doesnt like me went!! I havnt got a clue what i've done to make her dislike me so much, but i hate the atmosphere it causes & i've got to work with the woman in September!! Most of the time i dont let it bother me, but it really gets me down when she is around me, as otherwise i love my job. I dont like confrontation & tend to 'bury my head in the sand' & hope the problem will go away! Doesnt look like that is going to happen though!
Oh well off on another trip tomorrow & shes not going :banana:
We are going to a small theme park taking 60, 8-9 year olds this time!! Good weather forcast too, just have to resist the ice creams & other goodies ;)
Food for today:
Breakfast - atkins breakfast bar, decaf earl grey
lunch - mexican chicken salad, strawberries, bit of water!
(& yes if you havnt already guessed this is my fav meal!!)
Dinner - small baked potato with cheese & chicken & bacon,
can of dry cider (sorry, that woman got to me & i needed to
unwind!!) big bag of sugar free cola bottles (zero carbs!! - honest!)

CACrusin - think you might be right about the water, i feel i deffinatly need
to drink more! Will try :)

Hi all,
Well i survived my 40th!!!
Got a beautiful mickey necklace from DH (to be!!)
Not done too bad with my eating, but not so good with alcohol!!!
DD has gone on 4 day trip to the coast with school today, not back till Thursday evening, i'm missing her already!
Heat wave warning has been issued for this week (a rare thing in the UK!!)
Hope everyone had a good weekend :)

Glad you made it through your 40th! I relish the time I get when the kids visit my parents, but I miss them too. DD will be home before you know it! At least it will be cool for her on the coast. Good Luck with the heat. Y'all aren't set up well for that kinda stuff! :sunny:

DD had a good time.
Heat Wave came & went in the blink of an eye!!!
Lost 1 lb :) That puts me at 161 lb now I have lost 14 lb altogether :)
Went on a hen night last night (not mine!), we all wore matching t-shirts & cowboy hats, feeling very tired now!! My hen night is in 3 weeks away, tickets have come, i'm looking forward to it :) Cant remember if i said but its a 1 night cruise!!

CACruisin - you are right, we are not prepared for heatwaves!! Or anything else come to think about it!! It snows a couple of millimetres & the whole country comes to a stand still!! A bit a rain - we flood, & wind....trees in the road for days!!!!! :)

I'm very very sorry i've not had time to see how you are all getting on, on your journals, we are late for a barbique right now as i type!!! I will try & check in before work on Monday. Have a good weekend :)

Congrats on the 1 lb loss and 14 lbs overall!! :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

Glad DD had a good time and the heat wave is done. We are spoiled weather wise in SoCal and we know it. I didn't grow up here, but I have definitely grown to love most of it. Major complaints if the temp goes outside the comfort zone (70-78 degrees F :rotfl2: ) but we have A/C to handle it. Lots of wind causes wildfires :sad2: . It wouldn't dream of snowing here - anything below 70's means we pull out sweaters and long pants! It rains so little here that drivers don't know what to do when the roads get wet. I swear I think people get hypnotized by their windshield wipers!

hen night = bachelorette party? What fun to do a 1 night cruise!

Have a good weekend!

Hi Tracey!

That's great that you have lost 14 pounds total! Keep up the good work! :cheer2:

I'm glad to hear that your birthday went well. :goodvibes

Have a great Sunday! :sunny:

Well ended up leaving the bbq early as DD wasnt feeling well, then at 2 am she was crying with stomach pain, couldnt walk, I asked her if she thought it might be trapped wind she said no so after an hour we ended up taking her to the hospital, nothing worse than A&E on a saturday night - full of drunken people!!! Then she tells me she has broken wind & starts to get better!!! By the time the doctor arrives to see her at 4.30 am she is fine, got to bed at 5am!! Glad it was nothing serious though i would sooner do that all again than it be anything worse :) bless her!!
Off on a school trip tomorrow to the coast, so hoping for some decent weather, taking 60 yr 6 children (ages 10 - 11) wont get back till late so it will be a long day but hopfully fun!!!
Went a bit mad clothes shopping this weekend, but its so much fun to get into a smaller size :) Need to start saving seriously now though wedding gown, florida & WDW
tickets have all got to be paid for by next month...gulp...better hide those reciepts or there wont be a wedding :)
Have a good week everyone

So sorry DD wasn't well, but glad it turned out to be nothing serious. Congrats on shopping for new clothes - what fun! Have a great time at the coast - 60 kids - yikes!

Had a good day at the coast yesterday, we played cricket on the beach & went to the fair :)
Didnt do too well with the eating, but when i got home the 'twist & step' machine i ordered had arrived so did a quick session on that as i felt so bloated!!
Breakfast - atkins choc chip breakfast bar, decaf earl grey, bacon cob (on route to coast!!)
lunch - low carb bread sandwich, cheese slices, diet coke,
sausage roll (NOT low carb!)
dinner - battered fish & chips (from chip shop - definatly NOT low carb!!)

Today:
breakfast - atkins bar, decaf earl grey
lunch - mexican chicken salad, strawberries
dinner - low carb fatijas - pizza style with pepperoni & cheese

Glad you had a good time on the coast and at the fair. Fair food is so yummy -- good thing we only go once a year :rotfl2: . Great job getting in some more exercise when you got home. Looks like you got right back on track foodwise today too. :thumbsup2

Went to see pirates of the carribean 2 last night! Really enjoyed it :)
Went to gym straight after work so when i got home only had time to jump in the shower & then straight out to the movies, so i didnt have any dinner!!
I had some sugar free popcorn at the movies (bought off internet!) yummy!!
But when i went to bed about 11pm last night i had terrible dioreah (sorry i know thats spelt wrong!!) didnt get back to bed till 1 am - couldnt get off the toilet!!!!
So i dont know if it was the popcorn or going to gym & not eating properly!!! or both!!
DD is off to the coast with my parents this weekend, so i'm planning on lots of relaxation :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter