TR Complete!

zanzibar138

DIS Veteran
I've finally gotten to the HK section of my TR! Since it was mainly a Paris based trip, I have added it to the Paris TRs section.

Feel free to skip straight to the HK section using the contents page, otherwise it starts on page 8 of the TR.

So far we've taken the train from the airport to DL, checked into the Hollywood Hotel, had dinner at Cafe Mickey, and watched the fireworks from our room.

Will post more updates here when I add the next sections to the TR.

Day 1 Part 1 is up!

So far we've had brekky at Walt's, experienced Grizzly Gulch (in great detail), wandered through Toy Story Land, and seen Mickey's Philharmagic.

Just a short update this time!

This one includes lunch at the Royal Banquet Hall, wandering around Fantasyland, shopping on Main Street, enjoying some snacks, and the very start of the parade.

Next instalment is up. We've now finished watching the parade, visited HKDL Hotel again, had a light dinner in the Studio Lounge at the Hollywood, and taken the bus back to the park.

Updated again. Next up is Grizzly Gulch and Main Street at night, fireworks viewing, and the mini show at the whale fountain.

Next update is done. So far we've started with breakfast at the Hollywood & Dine, ridden Winnie the Pooh and had a look in the shop, had a snack at Clopin's Festival of Foods, and had a brush with some characters at Fantasy Gardens.

hey zanzibar! I went and checked out the HK portions of your trip. Thanks for posting so many photos, and esp photos of Grizzly Gulch, looks fab and reminds me of how Bear Country in Disneyland was when I was a kid. Sounds like you had a great trip!

hey zanzibar! I went and checked out the HK portions of your trip. Thanks for posting so many photos, and esp photos of Grizzly Gulch, looks fab and reminds me of how Bear Country in Disneyland was when I was a kid. Sounds like you had a great trip!

We did have a great trip ::yes::

I've enjoyed sharing the photos of Grizzly Gulch :goodvibes I don't know about Bear Country, but it sounds like fun!

Next update is ready! In this one we saw the Golden Mickeys, took the train, and said our goodbyes to Grizzly Gulch and Tomorrowland. One more to go!

Envying you now. I passed through HK - if I had half a day more there would've been time to go to Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter