TR | 2 tents & 21 days

ilovedisneymm

DIS Veteran
Well we're back! From door to door our trip has managed to reach 23 days & 21 of those at Disney.

I started my trip report over in the Camping Forum and would love for those of you who enjoy reading trip reports to follow along with me over there. The camping forum is pretty quiet and often gets over looked. We did every park, rode every ride worth riding and met almost all the princesses. I will be including lots of tips and pics from the parks and Fort Wilderness too.

Photos do vary in quality as most are taken with an old iphone 4 and just a few with my good camera.

Again, follow along with me please over at the Camping Forum to read my full TR report. If you care not to follow along on, here are some highlights of our trip.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/tr-2-tents-21-days.3377254/

Where we lived for three weeks...

1.jpg

Inside the Magic Kingdom before it opens....oh yes!

2.jpg

The Fairy Godmothers in training welcoming them in.

3.jpg

My sweet sweet son, Daniel after his BBB appointment. Yes, boys can get done up too!

4.jpg

My Grace on our first of four rope drops at the Magic Kingdom. She cried at every opening ceremony, every parade, every princess meet in greet, before, during and after her BBB appointment and a few more in between. It was a MAGICALLY GOLDEN trip for her.

5.jpg

Another opening ceremony...

6.jpg

Daddy Daniel and Grace showing their Disney Side.

7.jpg

Front row to A&E sing along. Wanna know how you get front row to this? Well you simply fall down a flight of stairs and practically break both your ankles.....that's how! My Grace sang so loud when Elsa came out at the end she paused and smiled at her, day made or should I say trip made for her!

8.jpg

The very best spot for the parade is right here!

9.jpg

And last but not least, Coco Beach at sunrise.

10.jpg

Last edited:
I managed to do 3 full days of my report over on the camping forum. Added Mine Train photos with tips, BBB and A&E meet n greet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter