Toystoryduo's Journal....Moving Forward From Here

toystoryduo

DIS Veteran
It's a new year and I've decided to start a new journal. I feel like I have been in a rut for the past few years of my life. Not just with my weight, but in other areas of my life as well. I would like to change that in 2009. I would like to make progress. I would like to move forward from here.....

For those who don't know me, I am a 33 year old homeschooling/ SAHM to my girls, ages 6 and 8. I also help out my DH in many aspects of his business so I guess I can add the title of Administrative Assistant as well. ;) I am 5'6" and currently weigh 235.8.

My Goals for 2009:

1) Lose 40 pounds...That will put me in Onederland for the first time in about 3 years.

2) Pay off debt and save money....I'm still working on the details on this.

3) Take better care of myself so I can better take care of those around me. Still working on these details too.

Thanks for reading fellow WISHers.:grouphug: Let's make 2009 our year!!!!party: :cheer2:

~Tracy

Ooohhh, I am excited, I get to be the first one to post in your new journal!

You can do this Tracy, we both can. And I am working on debt too, once again, we have the same goals. Now lets have the same result: SUCCESS!!:yay:

Looking forward to working together towards good health in 2009.:hug:

i almost missed your new journal Tracy!!!
Happy New Year, heres hoping we can all meet our goals in 2009 :)
I ought to start a new journal - i think mine still says ''wedding weight loss'' & we've been married over 2 yrs now!!!

Those sound like very reasonable goals, Tracy! Do you have any specific plan for losing those pounds? Weight Watchers? Counting calories?

You can do anything you put your mind to!! :goodvibes

Tracy: Good luck on your goals! I think it's a fabulous idea starting out the new year with a new journal. Those are some great goals, and I know that you can do it! :cheer2:

Thanks ladies.:grouphug: I'm still working on my financial and weight loss plans for the year. I have the goals....I just need to get the plans in place! ;)

We're slowly getting back into homeschooling. We did a little Science and some Phonics and called it a day. After that, we took the girls to Chuck E Cheese. They had a great time!:goodvibes

I really need to get a workout in tomorrow. Even if it's just a 10 or 15 minute workout. I've got to start somewhere right?

More tomorrow! Have a great day everyone!:grouphug:

Chuck E Cheese sounds like fun. They have lots of games right? That would be a good way to get in activity. Or maybe you can find something that you can do with your kids. Working out doesn't have to be all work and no pay.

I LOVE Chuck E Cheese! But then again, my motto is "aging is mandatory, growing up is optional!"

Hope you're having a good Tuesday!!

Count me as another Chuck E. Cheese lover. When my kids were little, dh and I could go for a late lunch or during the week, let the kids go off and play and sit there and have a glass of wine and talk! I also like their pizza, go figure!

Good luck getting that work out in today, I am right there with you, I need to do it and staring out slow is fine. Baby steps is the key, don't forget your old title, it was a good one!

Did you get your workout in? That's always a great feeling to get one of those in, isn't it?

Good evening friends,

I've gotten a lot accomplished at home today. My workout is still on my to do list though. I'm hoping to get a 10-15 minute workout in later.

Food hasn't been all that great, but I have been pairing my carbs with protein and drinking water though. I want to look over the WW materials this evening and see if I think it's something I can do and be successful at.

I hope everyone has a great evening! I'll try and get that workout in!:banana:

Hi tracy
Hope you got the workout done :)
10 mins is definatly better than 0 mins :)

Quick update...I managed to get about a 20 minute workout in. I just wish I hadn't eaten so much today.:crazy2:

Yay for you getting that workout in! I did 20 minutes too, see how good we are? Keep us posted on WW, don't let my constant non performance scare you off, its a great program.

I think you did great today!

Great job on the workout, Tracy! Like Amy said, don't let our WW failures scare you. It really works if you do!!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday! & Stay WARM!!!

Yay getting that workout in! It's hard sometimes, but I'm sure you feel great that you got that checked off your list! :thumbsup2

Thanks ladies.:grouphug:

Today has been a very blah kind of day. :( I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to Spring!:banana: This weather is downright depressing!:guilty:

I haven't checked out the WW materials yet. Soon.....

No workout today. Had to work for my DH and by the time we got home, it was 11:00 p.m. and too close to bedtime to workout.

Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow!:grouphug:

Tracy, I am right there with you on the spring thing. Every year as I get older, January-March just seems longer and more depressing! But it gives us time to get in shape before its shorts and swimsuit weather and that's a good thing!

I hope today is less hectic, getting a workout in every day isn't feasible for any of us, but there's always the next day.

Ahhh Spring - if its anything like the last 2 yrs here.....more rain!!!
They have forcast one of the hottest summers ever for this year :rolleyes:
would soon me fine - especially as we're not going away this year!

Have a great day Tracy :hug:

Hope today was a bit better for you Tracy. It looks like you all have just been getting pounded this winter. Hang in there, spring will eventually come....but it may be in July!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter