ToyStory Mania question

DisneyZB

When I win the lottery, I'm moving to Disney.
Hi all. Hoping someone can tell me how many tracks are currently open for Toy Story Mania? Haven’t been able to find recent info. Thanks!

From what I've read, only one is open and been open for a week or two. When we were there, the line was ridiculous.

We went to TSM Sunday for EMH at rope drop. We hustled with the crowd and it was an instant 70 minute wait. No thanks. We left twine and went to Star tours figuring to save the morning , closed. Wife said she wanted to go to the shop at muppets movie, nope opens at 10. We were only there to do EMH and had a full day planned for Monday. Scrapped that left and went to MK and then changed Monday to an Epcot day. Had an Epic day between Epcot and AK yesterday even I. The downpours.

I have heard that on May 20, all three tracks will be open again. Also, FP are available starting on May 20.

I have heard that on May 20, all three tracks will be open again. Also, FP are available starting on May 20.

That is correct. Right now one track only is operating. Three tracks will open on May 20-June 10 and FastPasses are available on these days. The entire attraction will be closed for June 11-June 18.

We are going to be there in July, 15-22, Have FP for both Slinky dog and Alien on different days, do you think that Buzz will be busy at park opening? 7am, I told my DS when we were making FP that I think most will head for Slinky and Alien at rope drop that early and Buzz would not be that bad Am I crazy thinking that?

We are going to be there in July, 15-22, Have FP for both Slinky dog and Alien on different days, do you think that Buzz will be busy at park opening? 7am, I told my DS when we were making FP that I think most will head for Slinky and Alien at rope drop that early and Buzz would not be that bad Am I crazy thinking that?

Just for clarity, are you asking about the Buzz character meet?

Well that's good. When we were there last week only 1 track open and the line was 70-90 min so we didn't even try. We did not try rope dropping it as we went to the pool that morning and hit HS around 2:30-close. Even during the fireworks it was a long wait and we had already decided that Movie Magic and the Star Wars fireworks were our priority. We were ok with missing it this trip even though we love the ride.

The only good thing is that it is the "new" track that is open and many Guests have never been it(the load area is rerally cool.:)

TSMM will still be bad imo. It's the only ride without a height restriction and there's only like 6 rides in the park even with TSL opening.

TSMM will still be bad imo. It's the only ride without a height restriction and there's only like 6 rides in the park even with TSL opening.
I disagree. I think if you go at rope drop like you mentioned you will be able to ride with minimal wait.
ETA - especially since all three tracks will be open then!

I definitely agree that rope drop will be the best time to do it and that it shouldn't be an hour long wait immediately, but I also imagine a lot of people splitting up park days do get two tier 1s at TSL and so they end up rope dropping TSMM. Especially for kids who don't meet the height requirement. I'd love the be wrong because I love TSMM!!! It's something we prob won't know until it happens though !

We were there Thursday, May 10 and got in line for TSMM around 4 or 4:30 in the afternoon. It was about an hour wait. The queue is mostly outdoors and it was hot, not much air moving back there. We were willing to wait since it's one of our favorites and one person in our group had never been on it. Only wish we could have ridden it more than once, but we weren't willing to do the wait again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter