Toy Story the Musical on DCL

oh no, they're replacing hercules......:sad1:
i'd heard about the new musical, but i didn't realize they were going to replace hercules with it...
we LOVED hercules....

oh well....i'm sure toy story will be great, but i wish they wouldn't get rid of hercules...

I never saw Herc

I really wanted to see it too!!

We loved Hercules. My younger ds really liked it. I liked how the cast would ad lib with their own jokes. I have 2 boys and I think it was a nice show for the boys in the audience. Toy Story sounds great!

I always wondered why they didn't sell DVDs of the shows on the ship. It would be nice to be able to watch the shows at home, and a way for Disney to make more $. I know people make copies record copies of the shows while their playing in their staterooms.

A word to the wise, I bought a copy of Hercules from Ebay, but it wasn't a copy from the stateroom tv. It was a guy sitting in the middle of the theater with his camcorder, and the ship had to be really swaying that night :lmao: ...oh well, live and learn!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter