Toy Story Plush at the Parks?

2gr8DisneyKids

DIS Veteran
I assume that with Toy Story Mania and Toy Story 3 coming out, there are plush characters (specifically Bullseye and Jesse) at DHS and other locations?

DS and DD would love them. I know Jesse is on Disney.com, but shipping to Canada is a bit much... and we will be in the parks in March!

TIA!!!

Yes!
Right in the Pixar section of DHS is a open storefront that sells the plush. Currently I have also seen plush Mr and Mrs Potato Head there.

This is right next door to the indoor meet and greet with Buzz and Woody.

Yes!
Right in the Pixar section of DHS is a open storefront that sells the plush. Currently I have also seen plush Mr and Mrs Potato Head there.

This is right next door to the indoor meet and greet with Buzz and Woody.

Great! Thanks! My kids will be so excited!

DD has the dolls of Woody and Jesse. I don't know if this is what you are looking for- they are soft but have the doll faces. They are so cute. We got ours at Once Upon a Toy in Downtown Disney. She also got a plush Buzz Lightyear at the store the PP mentioned across from TSM.

They have a beautiful Jessie doll! We got her last May, but we were there again last month and they still had her. We bought her in Frontierland at MK, but they also had her at DHS.

DS got the stuffed Woody (but with plastic face) at the Disney Store last time we were in the states. DD keeps borrowing it, so DS wants her to have Jesse and he wants Bullseye for Woody to ride, so it will be great!

Thanks everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter