• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toy Story Parking Lot - Opening Time & Security

pwillunlv

Mouseketeer
From what I can gather, the Toy Story Parking Lot buses start operating 30 minutes prior to park open (non-EE). However, does anybody know if security checks start prior to that time (before buses start)?

Do you mean you're trying to figure out if they have security guards on-site at that hour? Or are you talking about bag checks?

From what I can gather, the Toy Story Parking Lot buses start operating 30 minutes prior to park open (non-EE). However, does anybody know if security checks start prior to that time (before buses start)?
One hour before park opening for the parking lot and security, in some cases (random) they will open a few minutes early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter