Toy Story...of Horror! Live Trip Report

LoriABil

DIS Veteran
I'm hoping to do a full Trip Report when I get home, but for now, I thought I'd share my thoughts live!
Why the title? Recent events have monkey-wrenched my game plan, especially concerning TSM! After check in, I'll be headed to HS, where we have one of the converted FPs. With the mess going on with SB- (that's Stand-by Minus) I'm curious to compare today with Friday, when we have no FP - just planning on heading to the ride ASAP.

On DME right now. The show during the tide has changed! But I'm surprised they feature Lights Motors Action, both in a short and while showing the rides in Hollywood Studios. I thought it was closing? Could the rumors be wrong??? Will we ride Toy Story??? Will this bus EVER get to the Beach Club???

Stay tuned...

Sorry for the slow response: it is really hard for my phone to stay connected in the parks.

We rode TSM, but getting on the ride was difficult. There was a group talking very animated with the CM out front. We waited patiently (okay I might have been eavesdropping) but we were waved ahead. We practically walked straight to Mr. Potatohead. There was not a line, so I really don't understand this Fastpass Only thing.

I know I am most irritated that I worked and worked on a touring plan. Only to have a surprise "Test" flung at me. Boo Disney. Communication is not your strong suit!

In other news, we wound up at Epcot after DHS. I didn't realize the Food and Wine Festival would be so crowded on a Wednesday night! There is a convention going on at the Yacht Club, so that explains it I think.

Well, off to MK for EMH. Oh, Olaf woke me up this morning and I'm starting to think that's how I should wake up every morning.

Update: the breakfast croissant sandwich at The BC resort is NOT the same. Multigrain is ok on a bagel but leave the croissants alone!

I heard a tiny bit about the "stand by" line being taken away and that the only way you can ride TSM is with a fast pass. I'm confused. If we can only get 3 fast passes a day and only 1 of those can be TSM, does that mean I can only ride it once????

Disney needs to stop trying to make things better. They are taking away all the magic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter