• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toy Story Mania Fastpass Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwbuddy5

First trips WDW MK 1972, Epcot 1982
No FPs available for June 5, 2018. As soon as someone notices that FP availability has been re-established, please post here.

It’s been reported as being Standby-only through at least June 11th by posters booking CL FPs.

CL guests utilizing the extra FP program will be among the first to know FP availability for TSM.

I'll be very surprised if we see any FP's before June 30th. They have rerouted the entrance, and only a single track is running from the old entrance - which doesn't have capacity for both standby and fast pass. So until you can access Toy Story Land, there isn't going to be Fast Pass availability.

It's likely that the ride will close entirely when they re-route the third track to the new entrance in time for the June 30th opening.

Ahhhhh, well no offense, but I hope that trial proves to be a bust. I've been a loyal Disney fan for years. However, every time they decide on something new to bring in more cash, it's at the expense of those not willing to put out the dough.

How do you know this at this point? It's not 60 days out from that date yet, is it?
CL Extra FP Guests booking today have an open window through June 21st - far greater than the OP’s. No CL guests have reported booking FPs for TSM for any June dates.

Am I the only one who thinks needing April, May and June for moving the entrance is an excessive amount of time?
The entrance will very likely be done before June 30th but Disney isn’t going to have an available FP area until that time. They also wouldn’t probably open up just the entrance to TSMM and not the rest of the land.

I'll be very surprised if we see any FP's before June 30th. They have rerouted the entrance, and only a single track is running from the old entrance - which doesn't have capacity for both standby and fast pass. So until you can access Toy Story Land, there isn't going to be Fast Pass availability.

There is only a single track running until TSL opens? So not only is there no FP, but the overall capacity is significantly reduced? How long should I expect to wait for this if I arrive at RD?

Exactly, now I'm second guessing my original plan to do an earlier than rope drop just for waiting in line at TSM. But with no FP and only one track running ...I'm thinking I just tell my kids it's closed.

Exactly, now I'm second guessing my original plan to do an earlier than rope drop just for waiting in line at TSM. But with no FP and only one track running ...I'm thinking I just tell my kids it's closed.
If there is no FP queue, then that should make the SB queue move faster. But if they have reduced capacity then that will probably negate that benefit.

If you are there early and getting in line there first at rope drop, you probably won’t be waiting long at all.

Does anyone know if having a PPO ADR at Hollywood & Vine give you any advantage for rope dropping TSMM??

Does anyone know if you can still use the Disability Access Service since the FP line is down? We may be using this for my son, but I'm wondering if it's even possible for this ride.

Does anyone know if you can still use the Disability Access Service since the FP line is down? We may be using this for my son, but I'm wondering if it's even possible for this ride.
Good question! We get the DAS for my son and really only had to use it for one trip. It’s always unpredictable with him. He really likes this pertcular ride and we always use the FastPass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter