• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toy Story lot 2021 experiences

sammybk

Earning My Ears
Hoping folks can report on 2021 Toy Story lot experience. We always used to park on harbor, at DTD or in the garage.

Is security being done before boarding busses still?

How often are the busses coming?

What time does the lot open/first bus?

Instagram reports this morning indicated that they were doing security at Toy Story until 11am. After 11am no more security before boarding the bus- you’d just go through the Harbor security once you reached the parks.
I don’t know if this is the same schedule or way they were doing it pre-COVID.

Does anyone know if they allow pedestrians to enter the lot from the Katella/Clementine Entrance/Exit that the buses use or only at the Harbor Entrance to the lot? I guess that brings up the question whether or not anyone can verify if they are allowing pedestrian access on the Harbor side like they used to?

Would also love to know if the Harbor entrance is accisible by foot- I’m staying at Hotel Lulu, so the bus option entering on south Harbor would be gorgeous.

Parked here yesterday and scoped out the lot. Didn't see the harbor entrance, but the left side of the Clementine entrance has a sidewalk and doesn't say no pedestrians like the bus lane does.

We walked back from the park through that entrance.

A word of caution - we had a 30 minute wait for the bus at 8:10am

Parked here yesterday and scoped out the lot. Didn't see the harbor entrance, but the left side of the Clementine entrance has a sidewalk and doesn't say no pedestrians like the bus lane does.

We walked back from the park through that entrance.

A word of caution - we had a 30 minute wait for the bus at 8:10am

That is great to hear that you can walk in through the Clementine entrance.

I checked out Google earth and there is also a sidewalk to enter from Harbor. We're staying at the Homewood Suites so, yay!

I checked out Google earth and there is also a sidewalk to enter from Harbor. We're staying at the Homewood Suites so, yay!

The Harbor Side was open to pedestrians before and we have used it over the years on several previous trips. The north end of the Lot and the Katella Entrance used to be Cast Member Only from what I understand until they opened the new Loading Area (with Security Bag Check) the beginning of 2020 right before Covid-19 shut things down. As part of that project some of that parking was converted to Guest Parking and I thought I had remember hearing that they had opened that entrance to allow pedestrian access as part of those changes (maybe the left side was always open, but I remember seeing the no pedestrian access sign on the bus side and assumed it was the whole entrance that was off limits before). Either way it is good to hear that both sides are currently accessible to pedestrian traffic with the reopening of the lot!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter