Toy Story Land just announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios!

I am shocked that it isn't Cars Land, but really happy we have our own exclusive Pixar themed land!
It's a win-win for everyone.

I'm pretty excited for this, but have to admit, an off the shelf (presumably) spinning ride and a family coaster are a bit disappointing for me. But I also think that Everest is fairly tame and I know Hulk style coasters aren't Disney's thing. I just hope that the area is so well themed that it won't matter!

Excited about this and wasn't expecting it. Hollywood studios might be come the go to park of the future with Star Wars, tower of terror and now to story. Hopefully they move the Disney jr characters to Epcot to spread the wealth.

This sounds adorable. I hope they move Pizza Planet over here and actually do it up like the movie's pizza planet. But with the concept being Andy's backyard and his little "games" he's creating with his toys, would it fit? Maybe other themed eateries would be better- ooh, how about a little lemonade stand? That would be cute. I'm just overthinking it, I guess. Don't mind me, I'm just excited to see what they come up with!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter