• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toy Story Land EMM

GrantMcR

Earning My Ears
Has anyone heard anything about whether the EMM at Toy Story Land will continue after GE opens? I realize Disney hasn't said anything official yet, but we are going on November 10 and just wondering if that would still be an option for us. I have a feeling it won't be.

Has anyone heard anything about whether the EMM at Toy Story Land will continue after GE opens? I realize Disney hasn't said anything official yet, but we are going on November 10 and just wondering if that would still be an option for us. I have a feeling it won't be.

My ‘assumption’ is DHS (Toy Story Land) EMM as we’ve known it won’t be offered past SWGE opening. I’m sure they’ll look to capitalize on EMM-type paid events incorporating SWGE at some point down the road in some way/shape/form, but hard to say if or when. Pandora has still never seen EMM (I’d argue probably due to the experience length of FoP).

The one question is if they continue any special hour runs or early openings past 11/2. My total guess is that they eventually add early openings and/or EMHs continuing through the holidays and beyond. Who knows though.

Hate to be a downer, but I’m going to go with your chances may be low.

My ‘assumption’ is DHS (Toy Story Land) EMM as we’ve known it won’t be offered past SWGE opening. I’m sure they’ll look to capitalize on EMM-type paid events incorporating SWGE at some point down the road in some way/shape/form, but hard to say if or when. Pandora has still never seen EMM (I’d argue probably due to the experience length of FoP).

The one question is if they continue any special hour runs or early openings past 11/2. My total guess is that they eventually add early openings and/or EMHs continuing through the holidays and beyond. Who knows though.

Hate to be a downer, but I’m going to go with your chances may be low.

I am thinking the same thing too, as they are opening HS for EMH daily from 6-9 from Sept2- Nov 29. So I am doubting they'd open any earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter