• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toy Story Cups

mom42860

<font color=FF99FF>I am still invisible<br><font c
Just wanted to post that Target has really great Toy Story & Cars cups for $1. I bought 3 to pack for the trip!

The dollar spot at Target was unpacking a bunch of Disney cups and bowl/plates yesterday. I saw Toy Story and Tangled.

Walmart also has similar ones for 75 cents. They are in with the party supplies and are made of nice sturdy plastic. Everytime a new Disney movie comes out I check to see if they've got the cups. They also have some golden oldies all of the time (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Princess, Pooh).

We just got a bunch of Toy Story stuff for our trip too. I got buckets, placemats, cups, socks, and plates. A super cute surprise for $10. I'm going to take them to the front desk and have a phone call to the room so they can pick them up. I made some cards from Buzz and Woody welcoming them to vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter