Toy Story 3

Have seen it three times. Twice in 3D and one regular. No need to pay to extra for 3D- we did not notice any difference. Best short at beginning- my fav!

That's interesting to know. We were weighing up whether to pay the extra for 3D or go with the 2D. We'll save our money and go with the 2, I think.

We are going to see it on Friday - can't wait. I think I am more excited than the kids

We were at the London premiere last night! It was, without doubt, the single best movie I have ever seen. An incredible, wonderful masterpiece - and like another poster said, make sure you take some tissues!

I've just ordered this limited edition print of the movie too :goodvibes

WDTS3LTD01.jpg

:cool1: going Tuesday evening!!
I'm more than a little excited but quite worried I will show the kids up by crying too much ;). Up was a masterpiece and apparently this is even better :love:.
A little beacon of light to help us all through difficult times (I hope!)

I'm off to see it tonight & can't wait, probably will go & see it in 2D as my cinema pass covers that instead of having to pay extra

I am hoping to see it one night this week. :3dglasses I can't wait. :banana:

I can't even begin to stress how much I loved this movie. The ending is absolutely beautiful and so very emotional. Every scene is truly perfect. After some of their recent work I wasn't sure Pixar could go any better, but Toy Story 3 is without doubt not only my favourite Pixar/Disney movie, but probably my new favourite movie of all time. A masterpiece. :goodvibes :cloud9:

Going on late on Friday :3dglasses

Managed to get tickets for an adults only showing :thumbsup2

I really enjoyed the 3rd film, I was really :headache: when I heard they were finally making it (experience has taught me follow-up films over 10 years and such are usually not so good films) but I really liked it certainly one of my top disney films at the moment.....though I'd have liked to have seen it in normal not 3D as I can't view 3D :-)sad1:)

just been to see it tonight,wonderfull film much better than the second one and on a par if not better than the first,watched it in 2d but could have done with some glasses:3dglasses anyway as i think i got some popcorn in my eye near the end:sad1:,it was like catching up with old friends and the new characters were superbly done,kinda hope they call it a day now though as the ending was perfect!

An amazing film, each one has got better. Perfect ending to it & Buzz Lightyear was funny:thumbsup2

Saw this last night. Absolutely excellent, and very poignant. :thumbsup2 I would still say that Toy Story 2 is probably the better film, but I certainly wouldn't mean that in a negative way.
What a treat it is to have a new glorious Pixar film every year :goodvibes. It truly feels like we are living in a new golden age of Disney animation, where the quality and storytelling are just SPECTACULAR! :wizard:

I saw it earlier and I thought it was fantastic. Absolutely one of the best films I've ever seen. I got very choked up at the end. My eldest ds was born the year the first Toy Story movie came out and there he was next to me watching Toy Story 3 and all grown up. :sad: DH, our 2 boys and our dd loved it too. We were all on a high coming out of it. It was just hilarious. Very emotional movie. :goodvibes

Just got back from watching it, I absolutely loved it!
At the end, my friend said she thought it was sad but couldn't understand why anyone would cry. She looked over to me and I was pretty much bawling.

I honestly didn't see what the 3D added to it to be honest, it just looked like a regular Pixar to me. No different, except I got a little bit of a headache.

Also, I absolutely loved Buzz in this film. More than the previous 2 I think.

Oh, you're all getting me so much more excited to watch it! :goodvibes I think I need to go at the weekend!!

Have booked for Saturday - will be taking a big box of tissues as I had tears in my eyes just reading the synopsis on wikipedia :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter