Toy Story 3

Response to new spoiler revelation: I just saw that online too! Now I GOTTA go back and actually look for him! That's so cool though!!!

I'm so excited! My dad and I are going to see it tomorrow in Disney Digital 3D, because it's not showing in 2D anywhere :-)headache:) at least, anywhere in the area, if it's being shown in 2D at all.

Convo:

I like the idea of the shorts a lot better. I'd be happy with that. And I read about Sid! I totally didn't know it was him at all! I was reading about hidden mickeys in the movie and there was a note on andys wall that was a postcard from Carl and Ellie!

LOL THANK YOU GUYS for spoiler talking in white!!

Personally...

I though it was so obvious that Lotso would be the villian. Since he was the nice one and all. I wanna see the movie agian already, ha.

Oh my goodness TS3 was amazing! I saw it yesterday with my friend and then I dragged my parents to it this morning. They wanted to see it, but they had some work to do. I finally convinced them to go, and they LOVED it!

Toy Story was my FAVORITE movie when I was little - the first one came out when I was 4 and I still remember going to see it in the theaters with my parents and cousins, then I remember getting the VHS for Christmas the next year and being SOOO excited xD

In response to some of the spoilers mentioned in this thread:

I didn't notice Sid the first time I saw the movie, but then last night I read that he was the garbage boy and I freaked out! I couldn't believe I didn't even notice it. I asked my friend if she realized who the garbage boy was, and she did. When I went to see it this morning, you can clearly see the skull on his tshirt the first time he appears in the movie. Also, I don't think I would want them to make another TS movie. I love Bonnie and her toys (Dolly, Trixie, Mr. Pricklepants, Buttercup, etc.), but I felt that this movie provided great closure to the Toy Story series.

Quick review:

I enjoyed it, but some parts were scary, namely big baby and the monkey, both become good guys in the end

On a sidenote, do you think Lotso bears Meet and Greet area will lose vistors after the film because everyone will know he is a psychopath who runs the daycare like a prison and will Break (read as injure) the toys who are out of line and they get destroyed (read as Killed) at the dump.

The Ending was both the most happiest thing and the most saddest thing i've seen in a pixar movie, I was happy for both bonnie and the toys but sad for Andy to give up Woody, as a final word Spanish Buzz lightyear rocks!!

spoiler: i think there will be a fourth and it will be about bonnie. it could go either way. it could be a good end, but it was left off at a point that it could be continued.

In response to above:

How would you feel about that? I don't like Shrek at all and I'm afraid they're going to overdo it with a 4th one, but then again I was worried about the 3rd for awhile and it was amazing. I think that if they work with it long enough and put as much care into it as they did this one it could turn out really well.

But, yeah.
I'm going to see it again! :D
First movie I've ever seen twice in the theater.

yea i think there will be another one called the new chapter or something of the sort

Hey guys everyone knows that their will be a holiday spin-off about the guys in the christmas ornamant box.

:laughing:

Quick review:

I enjoyed it, but some parts were scary, namely big baby and the monkey, both become good guys in the end

On a sidenote, do you think Lotso bears Meet and Greet area will lose vistors after the film because everyone will know he is a psychopath who runs the daycare like a prison and will Break (read as injure) the toys who are out of line and they get destroyed (read as Killed) at the dump.

The Ending was both the most happiest thing and the most saddest thing i've seen in a pixar movie, I was happy for both bonnie and the toys but sad for Andy to give up Woody, as a final word Spanish Buzz lightyear rocks!!

Response:

Lotso might lose some visitors, but he's a villain. You can meet villains in Disney parks. I originally thought the same thing as you, but I think it's pretty clever now. When was the last time Disney released a new villain to meet in the parks?

TBH if i were a kid and i saw lotso in the parks i'd def want to punch him!! :laughing:
he was meaner than zurg, al from al's toy barn and prospector pete put together

TBH if i were a kid and i saw lotso in the parks i'd def want to punch him!! :laughing:
he was meaner than zurg, al from al's toy barn and prospector pete put together

Quick reminder, please put spoliers in white.

I think they should replace Lotso with one of bonnie's toys, either Pricklepants, Buttercup, or Dolly.

Quick reminder, please put spoliers in white.

I think they should replace Lotso with one of bonnie's toys, either Pricklepants, Buttercup, or Dolly.

is it a spoiler that lotso is the villain??? i knew going into the movie that he was the bad guy

I absolutely loved it. I cried more than I did in UP!

I was 4-5 when the first one came out, 8-9 when the second came out and 18 when the third came out. I feel like I grew up with Andy, and I could so relate to how it felt when he was packing everything up and choosing what to take with him. I love this story with all my heart. The year that the first movie came out my mom and dad got me all the toys from the movie I had my own set of all of them.

I don't want to see a 4th movie. If they create another one, I'd like to see some of the story we haven't seen, with Andy.

The movie was so amazing! I cried the last 20 minutes of the movie and all the way home.

But what did little kids think of this movie? It was really scary! Especially THE FREAKIN MONKEY!! and big baby

I loved the movie!! But i cried like 20 times!! :'( My poor friend is terrified of dolls and was scared of the big baby. I love how Lostso ended up on the truck :rotfl:

I absolutely loved it!:love: I laughed a bunch!! I cried during the last scene. It was just so emotional for me. I tried to pull it together, but just couldn't. I am definately going to see it again.........and again! :thumbsup2

I loved it so much. It did have a darker tone and there were some creepy parts: the monkey creeped me out, as did the baby. I wonder how many children are now afraid of their stuffed bears now?
I cried so much during the last few scenes. I loved the ending.
My dad and I found the entire movie very creative and well-done. Now we just have to cinvince my mom and sister to see it! :thumbsup2
Also, Spanish Buzz was so cool!

I enjoyed the film, but my mom hated it and thought it was dark, she says the same thing about all pixar things since up , she just needs to realize thats how pixar rolls now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter