Townhouse

Mousesavers has a code to use for this summer for the Disney Institute or Dsiney Villas. I don't know if they are a good price or not. Mousesavers is having problems with there site today so you will need to try it later. The address is Mousesavers.com.

I have never rented through this company but the properties look wonderful and they are on this web site, you may want to give them a look see. I am planning a trip in about 3 years with my brother and his family and we would love to rent a condo or house. Has anyone heard anything about them? Good or bad? lmk, thanks!
http://www.wdwinfo.com/premier/index.html

We stayed at Sunterra Cypress point, near Crossroads (don't shop at Goodings!). We had a 3 bedroom, 3 bath condo with 2 kitchens, living room, dining room. It had a bunch of TVs, one of them very large, with a VCR. I think it was $150/night, in July. It was really wonderful to have all that space! It is larger than the DVC units. Go2orlando has special rates.

People on the Orlando resorts board may be able to help!

try vrbo.com and look at listing 2375....we loved and it had 3 bedroom, 3 baths, King beds..................very nice and less that 100 a night, close to disney.........Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter