Townesuites by Marriott - Flamingo Crossings

Very helpful post. Deciding on an offsite place to stay for upcoming solo trip. 2-3 nights tacked onto my Boardwalk Villa DVC (renting points) stay. How does everyone find these low price per night deals? I am looking early Sept, few days after Labor Day and rates are $128 range with AAA discount. Don’t want a week’s stay so no skyauction, etc for me.
Those rates are high because of F&W and the opening of Star Wars at the end of Aug. You probably will not get a cheap rate then

yes we have stayed there twice and both times we had fridge issues. They did switch out the fridge one time. The 2nd visit I said I would not stay again. The pool area was so crowded and loud. I had to call the front desk because it was midnight and kids we running in the hall banging on doors. But since word has gotten out the resort is not nice to stay at now.

That’s disappointing. During which months were your stays?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter