• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Towncar suggestions?

obsessed

Earning My Ears
We are traveling in June/July (can hardly wait!). There are four of us going to WL and then the Wonder. We will definitely not use Mears because of all we have read on the board, but wonder which towncar company gives the most dependable service? So far Happy Limousine gave me the best price with their coupon on-line. Any suggestions?

We are also doing the cruise and then some time at WDW...originally, we were going to use happy limo, but then someone else talked about cartier town car which is about $10 cheaper($150 roundtrip from airport to port canaveral) than happy...however, because we are coming down a day earlier we ended up renting a car for the day and then when we get back as we are staying at Doubletree and going to Universal and SeaWorld, we thought it would be easier (read less stressfull) than relying on busses for our WDW stay. When we priced it out, we were only saving a couple of dollars not using the town car.

If this is confusing, I'm sorry! But check them out anyway...
cartiertowncar.com

By the way, do you live near to where Bruce Springsteen grew up?

obsessed & eskimo
Check out our prices and we also have a $5.00 off coupon on line..If you need car seats the other guys charge for them we don't. And we don't charge for gate fees unlike the other guys do.We are one of the board "Sponsors" and these other 2 Companies aren't We are also a member of the "Better Business Bureau" and the other guys aren't!!!
http://www.Yourride.net :wave:

eskimo,
Bruce grew up in Freehold. He attended some of the local schools and can still be seen at the local ice cream spot and in our wonderful downtown at the restaurants. He did a free concert for the parochial school that he attended, unfortunately I lived in the next town over when he did the concert. He still has family who lives here in town as well. I know a lot of people that he went to school with.

Rabbitz,
I have been checking out some of the web sites, and I know you are a sponsor here. I was really hoping to be able to use you, but have been comparing prices and looking at customer satisfaction her on the board. I did find a site with a hefty coupon, making one of your competitors enough of a bargain that I have to consider them.

Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter