Town Car service

cs1497

Earning My Ears
I am trying to make a decision on a town car service for transportation from MCO to the Dolphin for our July trip. We arrive in the late evening and leave to go home on an early flight (what was I thinking on that early flight)! We would like to make a grocery store stop on the way to the Dolphin. Any suggestions????? There will be 3 adults and 2 children.

We've used Tiffany and have been very pleased with their service. For a group your size, a private van should work great! We've never used the grocery stop so I can't comment on that.

Decided to go with Tiffany but when I emailed reservation it came back as undeliverable. I have tried both 800 numbers several times and have yet to reach anyone. When I tried the 407 number, I got a recording. I'm concerned that if I book with them and they don't show up that I won't be able to reach anyone on the phone.

Try calling again--you'll get them.

I have used TTC several times a year since 2001. I have no idea why the email comes back that way. I called and asked once and they had my reservation so ???? I'm using them again on Friday to the Dolphin and got the same email. I have NEVER had them not pick me up nor never not be on time. Always have a nice grocery stop and always a good experience (of course, if I did not, I'd use someone else!)

We have used Tiffany on several occassions and never has a problem. Nice, courteous drivers and we have always stopped at the grocery store and it has always worked out well for us. Have never had a problem not being able to get in touch with them.

I just tried again. They answered and we are booked! Thanks for your replies!:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter