Tower of Terror mannequin ghost

Splatty

Earning My Ears
I was at MGM back in June for SWW, me and a friend were waiting in the ToT que right as you turn left against the hotel wall, then another left to enter the front doors. Right before we entered the doors, I looked down the outside corridor (as if to keep going straight instead of turning left into the doors) and there's a bench, and on that bench I saw for the first time a mannequin in a green sundress with a matching green sun hat sitting down. I thought it may have been a real person but the skin was obviously plastic, plus they were dressed to be almost themed to the 1920s of the ride. (Or whatever era) I mentioned to my friend who said he hadn't seen anything. We immediately came back in the que, and as I looked down at the bench.......it was gone. I haven't been able to find any information about anything like this so I was hoping someone on here might have had a similar experience or alteast know what I saw. I think but am not positive, that she may have even had an umbrella, and she did have curly brunette hair, looking very much like a wig on a mannequin. Pretty freaky to me.
Reason I'm thinking about this again now is because I'm going to HHN25 and am watching a bunch of horror movies and what not to get prept. Can't wait.

It probably was a real person...there have been CM's in the exit queue who do that, dress in period attire and stand or sit completely still for a while...scared one of my friends half to death once!!

We saw the same thing last year! Except it was a man and a woman. They were there on the bench one minute and gone the next.

Definitely going to be on the lookout for this on our next trip in Sept.

Our last trip, we were able to get our DD on ToT, but saw nothing like this. Now I will be on the lookout the next time! Just another detail I love that Disney does!!

My DH and DD saw this on our trip last week. DH later saw her out on the street as one of the streetmosphere performers.

I've been on that ride hundreds of times and never seen this. I am going to be on the look out in on my trip at the end of Sept.

I'm hooked! We usually FP this but now I know what to look for if we spend time on line.

BTW the last time we went on the ride, the CM finished his spiel with, "Scream if you need me," and right after closing the elevator doors, he put both hands up against the window and dragged them slowly to the bottom. I love this ride!!!!

I'm hooked! We usually FP this but now I know what to look for if we spend time on line.

BTW the last time we went on the ride, the CM finished his spiel with, "Scream if you need me," and right after closing the elevator doors, he put both hands up against the window and dragged them slowly to the bottom. I love this ride!!!!
That's the best when ey do that. I've only had a Cm do that once, but it's so cool when they do

We also saw a woman here on our last trip in February. It was a rainy day and she was absolutely stunning. Very cool to see.
That's really cool! We haven't been on the ride in awhile since we have little ones but my 5 year old is big enough to ride this year, so hopefully we can convince him to go on!

This is what makes Disney Disney! I remember one of my last days here, my boyfriend and I went on ToT and one of the bell hops in the library part came up to me and got really close and started doing Rod Sterling's entire monologue! I wasn't sure if I should look at him or keep looking at the TV lol but it was a great moment. Everyone was laughing enjoying themselves.

This is new to me. I can't wait to check out who's there.
Thanks for pointing this out.

This is what makes Disney Disney! I remember one of my last days here, my boyfriend and I went on ToT and one of the bell hops in the library part came up to me and got really close and started doing Rod Sterling's entire monologue! I wasn't sure if I should look at him or keep looking at the TV lol but it was a great moment. Everyone was laughing enjoying themselves.
I saw them do that to a girl some time at the end of the summer. It was funny. Never noticed the person though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter