Towels at Legoland water park

msmama

DIS Veteran
Are there towel's available at the Legoland water park?

I'm not sure we're going to hit the water park at all (weather doesn't look that nice) but if we do, are there towels available somewhere? We are staying at the Legoland hotel if that makes a difference.

There's no way I'm carrying towels the whole way across the country for a "maybe."

Thanks!

Are there towel's available at the Legoland water park? I'm not sure we're going to hit the water park at all (weather doesn't look that nice) but if we do, are there towels available somewhere? We are staying at the Legoland hotel if that makes a difference. There's no way I'm carrying towels the whole way across the country for a "maybe." Thanks!
When we went, no. We had to buy them.

Eta: I was fine with that. They make nice souvenirs.

They do not provide towels. You can bring your own if your luggage permits the space. Or you can purchase theirs. Don't remember if they were $10-15. We used to be passholders. Love the waterpark there. Next month they are premiering a new extension!

We have membership and went yesterday. They do not provide towels and I checked the prices, they were $16.99. I haven't stayed at the hotel but maybe you could use the room towels. Not the greatest but better than hauling them with you if you don't want to have to pack towels.

On the Hotel FAQ, it says:
Q: What does the Resort Fee include?
A: Parking, Wi-FI access, Local & Domestic Long Distance Calls, pool towels and nightly children’s entertainment.​

I thought I should check because I sure don't want to be hauling four towels all the way from New Zealand (or buying them there). Imagine all the valuable shopping space that would take up in my suitcase ;)

On the Hotel FAQ, it says: Q: What does the Resort Fee include? A: Parking, Wi-FI access, Local & Domestic Long Distance Calls, pool towels and nightly children’s entertainment. I thought I should check because I sure don't want to be hauling four towels all the way from New Zealand (or buying them there). Imagine all the valuable shopping space that would take up in my suitcase ;)

Yes, it's true that if you are staying at Legoland Hotel, the towels are included but you sign off on them to your hotel room number. You could bring those towels to the water park (located inside the Legoland amusement park...however it is in the far opposite side of the park entrance. Thinking you may have to return the towels by a certain time. By the way, if I remember correctly, the hotel towels are plain white. The park towels are cool. Last time we went they had 2 designs & we got one.

Yes, it's true that if you are staying at Legoland Hotel, the towels are included but you sign off on them to your hotel room number. You could bring those towels to the water park (located inside the Legoland amusement park...however it is in the far opposite side of the park entrance. Thinking you may have to return the towels by a certain time. By the way, if I remember correctly, the hotel towels are plain white. The park towels are cool. Last time we went they had 2 designs & we got one.

Actually come to think of it again, I'm not so sure you can bring them in the waterpark.

With what we are saving, by NOT staying in the LegoLand hotel, we can buy lots of the cool towels, (along with Lego bedding and enough Lego to deck out our own room).

I like big towels for swimming, bigger than what pools usually provide.
On my last WDW trip I packed an older large towel, I didn't mind just leaving behind.
But my sister packed a brand new Hello Kitty beach towel. I ended up bringing home the Hello Kitty beach towel, and she ended up bringing home my old faded beach towel.

Bringing some older towels, you don't mind leaving behind, is actually a good idea. I (and most people I know) do end up buying stuff while traveling, that they want to bring home.

With what we are saving, by NOT staying in the LegoLand hotel, we can buy lots of the cool towels, (along with Lego bedding and enough Lego to deck out our own room). I like big towels for swimming, bigger than what pools usually provide. On my last WDW trip I packed an older large towel, I didn't mind just leaving behind. But my sister packed a brand new Hello Kitty beach towel. I ended up bringing home the Hello Kitty beach towel, and she ended up bringing home my old faded beach towel. Bringing some older towels, you don't mind leaving behind, is actually a good idea. I (and most people I know) do end up buying stuff while traveling, that they want to bring home.

That's true. By packing towels you don't mind leaving behind, you can use that space in the luggage for souvenirs!

So being the "need to know, obsessive compulsive, details" person that I am :rolleyes2, I emailed the LEGOLAND Hotel to ask for clarification and this is what they emailed in response:

"yes we do have towels available for you at the Water Park as a Hotel guest. You may also check out towels at the Hotel pool and bring them with you to the Water Park. We also have souvenir towels available for purchase at more than a few outlets at the resort"​

Hope that helps any others in a similar situation to us.

They also have those big 'dryer' machines you can stand in to dry off.

Really,
I like this idea, forget the towel.
I would rather just stand in a dryer and dry off.

However,
I will probably want a souvenir towel. I can buy one with the money I am saving by not staying at the LegoLand hotel.

From one OCD to another how did the towel situation work out? And yes I'm sweating the small stuff!

I understand the OCD'ness :) It's nice to be able to control what you can control to eliminate as many unknowns as you can. I get that.

We ended up going down to the hotel pool and taking towels from there over to the water park with us. I was worried that there wouldn't be towels available at the water park and decided that I would rather have the inconvenience of carrying them through the theme park to the water park, rather than risk having to go all the way back to the hotel. I was glad we did because I didn't see any obvious places in the water park for hotel guests to get towels.

(FYI, they also wouldn't let us charge food purchases in the water park back to our hotel room. It doesn't seem like they're linked up. It wasn't a big deal and I wasn't that surprised but I did ask so thought I would report back the answer in case it helps anyone else.)

Also, the family dryers, whilst a great idea, do actually cost extra. And it didn't seem cheap - although, I have now forgotten the price.

Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter