TOURS-Keys ttK or Backstage Magic?

Albertan mom

<font color=blue>I didn't mean too, innocent mista
Hubby and I are heading down next month and want to do a tour.

We want:
To see the Utilidors
Learn new and fun facts
See behind the scenes stuff

Which is better? KTTK or Backstage Magic?

Would love any comments on both tours!

I just booked KTTK tour for April 3rd. My DS has always wanted to do this one and he is finally old enough to do it. They said its about 5.5 hrs long which is good for us. The other one i believe is alot longer

My husband and I did KTTK and loved it. The CM that did our tour was fantastic. It was really neat to go into Haunted Mansion through the VIP entrance :) The utilidors were neat, I really liked the memorabilia on the walls. It was cool seeing the floats in their storage areas too. We haven't done Backstage Magic yet, but would love to do this one too. Our next trip our daughters are coming and one of them isn't old enough so we will have to wait.

ETA- Make sure you have your questions ready at the end of the tour- our group didn't really have any so I just made up some lame questions I already knew the answers to. Of course, that could be because the cast member really is a wealth of knowledge and shared a lot of history and trivia about Disney. If there is anything you ever wondered about make sure you ask!

I’ve done both. If you want to see a lot of the Utilidor, KTTK is best. If you want to see a little bit of everything, Backstage Magic is better. I’m glad I’ve done both.

My wife and I did KTTK a couple of years ago. It’s a great tour if you want to learn the history and a lot of the often overlooked nuances about the MK. Going backstage inclusive of the utilidors is an awesome experience.

We haven’t done Backstage Magic yet, but hope to in one of our next trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter