Touring the Tower of Terror and other Ghoulish Delights! Sept 13 TR | FINALx2 4/17!!!

Thanks for writing, and I think based on the responses you're getting, we'll be sad for ourselves if you choose not to write a new WDW report but we will understand completely.

So lovely to see all the firsts and of course the move toward freedom you guys are making. I just love how much you guys enjoy the magic!

I do hope you have a wonderful trip in September to the world!!!

Aw yay! I loved your TR! It was the first one I ever read on the DIS and the reason I stayed and am now addicted :P So thanks for that

PS I am the crazy fangirl from r/disney :P

Well your trip report is the first one I have ever read from beginning to end and followed along the way. Now that it's over I will admit I am a bit sad. Thank you for the entertainment popcorn:: and sharing your experiences. You do a wonderful job writing and the photos are amazing. I even started following you on Instagram and although I have never been to Disneyland I fully intend on moving over to follow that trip report now.

As for a September trip report. I hope you do what feels right in the end. Your trip video was amazing so if that is all you do, I will thoroughly enjoy it.

So long for now :wave2::thanks:

Dani, thank you so much for sharing your Disney trips with us! I hope you understand the amount of enjoyment we get from reading them.

Galactic hero!! How do you do that? I need to research some tips and take down my husband, he beats me at anything remotely video game-ish.

You both are so stinking cute and I've loved following along, albeit sporadically. Good thing about getting behind though is getting to come back and read a whole bunch all at once!

Getting to the end is sad but glad to see you have more trips in the works (even if we don't get to hear all about them, that's ok....really.....we'll get over it....someday)

I'm off to start reading the next one!

Many thanks, Dani!
Your trip reports are AWESOME!
I can imagine the amount of time they take...while I so hope you will write one for your next trip...I totally understand. .just dont ever stop your videos!!!!

I am so sad your trip report us over I have loved reading it , it must take a lot of effort to keep this up . I can't wait to read about Disneyland haven't been there for over 30 years ! Thanks dani :)

Thanks for the awesome TR! I know I got wayyyy behind in commenting, but I've been reading! Always love your TR's, they're such fun and always have such beautiful pictures! :cool1:

I might take a break from TR writing too, although once September gets here, I'm sure I'll change my mind!

I'm SOOO excited to read your DLR TR! Going over there now! :dance3:

Hi :wave2:

Just wanted to stop by to say how much I enjoyed your TR. Loved your writing and your photos are fantastic. I can't believe I've only just managed to catch up, and it's over! Glad you've started the DL one and I'll be hopping over there to read too.

Edited because I forgot to say how much I loved your video too, watched it 3 times now and just gets better every time :)

I fell behind both on reading and commenting, but just wanted to come back and let you know how much I enjoyed your trip report.

I will certainly be making the jump over to your Disneyland report as well. We've been talking about flying out there and your report will be one of our research tools.

While I hope you do decide to do another report in September (we'll be there at the same time!) I completely understand not being sure. On our March trip we kept detailed notes in case we wanted to write one and still haven't really decided and who knows about September.

Loved your trip report! I've already clicked over and subscribed to your Disneyland one. Thanks for writing for us!

Well, Dani, thanks much for writing that report! It was very well done, and I enjoyed "being there" with you. Isn't this a great place for fellow park obsessives? I've visited the World dozens of times throughout my life, and I always STILL want to go back. In fact, I've been taking roughly 2 trips per year for the past few years (one longer and one just a few days) and I STILL am itching to book again. My family wants a bit of a "break" and I agree in THEORY (we DO go other places, and we DO enjoy those trips, too) but somehow (especially after finishing your TR) I'm feeling like I'm ready to plan a new WDW adventure.

For all the trips we've made, we've never experienced much of the boardwalk (as you said, there is always something new to do, even for seasoned vets). But in Feb, I ran in the Princess 10K, and a chunk of our run was through the BW area. I'd been there, of course, but running through the area as the sun rose really highlighted the charm of the BC/YC and also the proximity to Epcot! WE ended up going back later in the week to ride a surrey on the BW, and I am SOLD! SO ready to stay there (well, there and WL--that was another gem we "discovered" this past trip. WE took a boat from MK for a drink and LOVED the whole atmosphere, etc). ANYway, I hope you'll consider writing a TR for Sept, you really bring the experience to life.

Here's to "new" adventures at our favorite "old" vacation spot!

I have seriously been ignoring the fact that you finished this report because if I don't read the end it really doesn't have to end. Ever. Right?

What a great last day! Loved the 13th ride on HM! (and 13 is impressive to boot). High score on Buzz and loads of yummy snacks. Sounds like you went out in the best possible way!

Loved your final wrap up. Just perfect!!!

I will definitely move on over to your DL report (although I have been avoiding that area due to my report being an update or two away from being finished and I just can't seem to crank out that last update!).

I hope you reconsider a report on your next trip but 1000% understand if you don't. These are ALOT of work!

Thanks for sharing your trip with us all!

Great wrap up Dani! I loved the top 12 photos you chose. :) Now I need to hop over to your DL TR.

Thanks so much for your wonderful TR! A pleasure to read and follow along, and your photos are great. Just a thought: you should start your own blog! You would get sponsors in an instant. :)

Hi! I just found your TR via another TR, and read the entire thing in one sitting! You were in The World around the same time period we will be traveling there this year, so I loved your perspective on the crowds, the heat, the MNSSHP, etc. Sounds like you had a great time! Thanks so much for all the details and gorgeous pictures! I will definitely keep my eyes open for you when we're there in September! ;)

I am SO glad I found your trip reports Dani (albeit a bit late!!) as I've loved reading them & I'm sorry to see this one come to an end.

Your photos are beautiful & your ride photos are priceless! I've really enjoyed getting to know you & Matt, & sharing in your Disney adventures so far!

I can appreciate how time consuming it must be writing trip reports so THANK YOU for all the time & effort you put into making them such a joy to read :goodvibes

I now need to go & read your Disneyland trip report!! :thumbsup2

Very best wishes,
Siân.xx

I got so far behind!!!!! And then it was the end, but I found your new trip report so it's okay :cool1:

Since I was so far behind, I won't comment on everything and keep you here all day. Your trip reports are my favorite and I LOVE your pictures - can't wait to start reading about Disneyland. We are heading to WDW in late November - woo hoo - but I'm really nervous about FP+.

A few comments:

So jealous of your Tower of Terror tour - how cool was that?

Can't wait to watch the Kiss Goodnight in November - I haven't seen it before.

I love the Ellen ride too. I actually got to meet her a few years ago - very random run in at a store in LA - she is just as friendly and amazing in person.

Matt as Sulley = perfection!

I loved your comment about your husband being your best friend. I feel the same way about my hubby. We've been together since we were in high school. We also own a business together so we have a lot of time together, but we still really enjoy each other's company. It's so great when your spouse is your best friend - you will always enjoy each other's company :).

Heading over to start your new TR!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter